ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey,

So following this topic http://clubroadster.net/vb_forum/115-carbonmiata/129282-carbonmiata-work-progress-custom-quilted-leather-door-cards-tunnel-cover-rear-parcel-shelf-etc.html, the items are now available for sale.

I will offer a introductory discount until the end of the month. You can basically take 10% off the total excluding shipping. For people getting multiple items, please contact me first by PM or email: [email protected] and I can recheck the best price with shipping for you.

Here are the prices for the products (these are all NA versions - the NB ones will follow shortly):

FYI the items in the pictures are all made with faux leather.

Door cards:

- 200 USD + 55 USD shipping for a set of 2 door cards wrapped in faux leather/faux suede
- 250 USD + 55 USD shipping for a set of 2 door cards wrapped in real leather

Transmission tunnel cover:

- 370 USD + 60 USD shipping for faux leather/suede
- 500 USD + 60 USD shipping for real leather

(I am sourcing a chrome metal ring for the gearshift surround).

Rear parcel shelf cover:

- 300 USD + 65 USD shipping in faux leather/suede
- 425 USD + 65 USD shipping in real leather

Side sills covers:

- 185 USD + 40 USD shipping for a set of 2 covers (right/left) in faux leather/suede
- 260 USD + 40 USD shipping for a set of 2 covers (right/left) in real leather

Hardtop headliner:

- 195 USD + 40 USD shipping in faux leather/suede
- 260 USD + 40 USD shipping in real leather

Trunk cover, seat cover and radio console cover coming soon.

Carpet:

I can offer carpets to put where the feet rest. They will be 50 USD per side and can be only purchased if you already ordered one of the items. I can add a metal plate on them for an extra 15 USD/carpet. You can also check ebay for some cheaper options I think!

If you are interested by any of these products, please let me know exactly what you want. Every customization is possible, we can delete or add some holes for you without any problem. I am thinking about the roll bars holes in the rear shelf parcel or handles locations in the door cards for example.

For the colors and stitching available, please have a look there:

Stitching:

Usual stitiching colors are available: black, tan, red, navy blue, white but for special colors please ask me and I will check if I can find it for you.

Materials:

A and B are real leather. C, D and E are faux leather. F will be faux suede.

I understand that to choose a color on a computer is not the best so I can arrange some samples of fabric delivered to you by express. It will cost you 10 USD.

Production time will be 12 days and shipping will be by EMS 6-10 days.

Any questions, reply this topic or PM or email [email protected].

Thanks for reading.

Marc

·
Mostly Harmless
1,540 Posts
Marc,

Would A7 be the best match for those with the NA red leather interiors?

PM coming your way regarding red/black and red/red carbon.

·
Supporting Member
143 Posts
They look great. Has the parcel shelf cover been tested with a soft top? I took my soft top out ages ago and can't even remember how it mounts, but it does look like the cover could interfere with it for the 99% who haven't taken theirs out.

·
Brunettes > Blondes
2,060 Posts
Marc,

I'm curious about this as well!

·
Registered
4,718 Posts
I had a faux suede hood cover that sucked because the fabric was way too thin. Is the material youre using for the faux suede thin or sturdy and thick

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
They look great. Has the parcel shelf cover been tested with a soft top? I took my soft top out ages ago and can't even remember how it mounts, but it does look like the cover could interfere with it for the 99% who haven't taken theirs out.
Yes for the people keeping the soft top, the cover is different. The shape has to be amended a little but I know exactly where!

No chocolate brown?
B6 is chocolate milk. :D Sorry no chocolate brown at this point but I will try to find some!

Marc,

Yes A7 is definitely the best color match for the red NA interiors. I am looking for samples of the tan and read interiors to post pictures of products side by side. I think that would be very interesting. Could somebody help to find those?

I had a faux suede hood cover that sucked because the fabric was way too thin. Is the material youre using for the faux suede thin or sturdy and thick
The material itself is quite thick. We also add a thick lining in the back to reinforce the product so you shouldn't have any problem!

I have a few orders started with different materials and colors so I will post them once done so that you have a better idea of the different options!

Marc

·
Brunettes > Blondes
2,060 Posts
order placed for quilted LE red hardtop headliner & floor mats. Rear parcel deck will also come eventually :)

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Got your order and will give it to the workshop today. I will post pictures of your order once finished! Should be in a week or so! Thanks!

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hey,

A few asked the same question by PM so better I post the price here:

It will be 50 USD + 50 USD shipping for a set of 2. I think that the price for the set is ok but the shipping is killing it. I would advise you to try to get some made locally! Might be cheaper!

If you still want them, let me know by PM!

Marc

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Just the lower part! I would definitely like to make the top card in carbon fiber but I need to find the seals that goes on each side of the window. Anybody knows where to find those?

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
A few pictures of items ready to be shipped!

Dmn2258 asked me for some quilted floor mats so we made them! They will look sweet with the hardtop headliner! Don't hesitate to ask me what you are looking for!!!

1 - 20 of 81 Posts