ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 174 Posts

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello,

Here is my second group buy: Carbon fiber headlights covers for MX-5 Miata Eunos Mk1/NA Designed by CarbonMiata

http://www.carbonmiata.com/index.php?route=product/category&path=20_26

Date and time:

This group buy will only last 8 days starting today tuesday the 6th of november to the 14 th of november included. I am willing to offer you a discount if a minimum of 5 people buy the item. The more people buy the item, the cheaper it will be!

Details:

The item on sale is a set of carbon fiber headlight covers for Mazda Miata Mx-5 Eunos made from 1990 to 1997 known as MK1/NA.

Those carbon fiber headlights covers replace the existing heavy metal covers on all Mk1/NA. Ultra light (0.2 Kg - 0.45 Pound per piece compared to the 0.75 Kg - 1.65 Pounds of the OEM one), they also keep your engine bay colder.

Specifications:

- 3K Carbon Fibre 1x1 twill (Made in Japan)
- 240g+450g Carbon Fibre/Carbon Kevlar manufactured using vacuum bag
- 45 degree weaving
- Anti-UV gloss clear coating for a long lasting shine and protection

For the prices, I am willing to offer the same rate for any configuration. I mean that you can choose to have no vents, right side vented and left side unvented or left side vented and right side unvented or both side vented at the same price. When you add your name to the list, please make sure to add which configuration you want! Also, I offer the carbon kevlar (CK) at the same price as the carbon fiber (CF). Fiberglass is also available (FRP).

Price if 5 people buy:

CF and CK: 239 USD per set shipped to your door, 125 USD per piece if you only want one side
FRP: 145 USD per set shipped to your door, 75 USD per piece if you only want one side

Price if 10 people buy:

CF and CK: 225 USD per set shipped to your door, 115 USD per piece if you only want one side
FRP: 125 USD per set shipped to your door, 65 USD per piece if you only want one side

Price if 15 people buy:

CF and CK: 219 USD per set shipped to your door, 112 USD per piece if you only want one side
FRP: 120 USD per set shipped to your door, 62 USD per piece if you only want one side

Delivery time:

Once the group buy closed (14th of november), I will start to make those and I think we can finish all around the 1st of december and ship them to you (6-10 days by EMS).

A few pictures:

And here is a few pictures of the headlights covers fitted:

People willing to buy can add their name to the list and I will contact them to complete the transaction.

Please make sure to give me your name and the configuration following this example:

- CarbonMiata, CF material, left side vented.

Any questions, drop me a PM or by email [email protected]

Thanks for reading!

[email protected]

·
Registered
290 Posts
Glad to see this GB! Was planning to buy a vented driver side panel this winter anyways. Silly question but how are you determining which side is left or right? Are you referring to sitting in the car or outside looking at the front?

- Jewfro, CF material, left side vented (driver side)

·
Registered
759 Posts
I thought we refer the drivers side as the left side useally but it your pic there backwards. Just so there no confusion down the road as I'm sure these are gonna go like hot cakes!

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Is it ok now? I reuploaded it. Also, any other red crosses?

-Wrx787, CB material, right side vented, left side unvented.
-Jewfro, CF material, left side vented (driver side)

:)

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Great!

One more member get a set. :)

-Wrx787, CF material, right side vented (driver side), left side unvented
-Jewfro, CF material, right side vented (driver side)
-md10crew, CF material, right side vented (driver side), left side unvented

·
Registered
290 Posts
Great!

Just checked the URL on that red X... blocked by my offices network

·
Registered
434 Posts
Great!

Just to confirm driver side vented mean left side , unvented mean right side.

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
That red pic is labeled wrong, the vented cover is the left side (US driver's) and it's listed properly on the site.

Any pics of the fiberglass version? I couldn't find any info other than CF on your site (gelcoat, etc).

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
That red pic is labeled wrong, the vented cover is the left side (US driver's) and it's listed properly on the site.

Any pics of the fiberglass version? I couldn't find any info other than CF on your site (gelcoat, etc).
OK I changed the picture and reedit all posts. Sorry for the confusion. :D

Unfortunately, I don't have pictures of the FRP version right now. It's the exact same shape but will be in white fiberglass (or black if people ask it).

I see more than 10 people being in on this, any more price drop with 15-20?
Yes I will see what I can do and add it to the main post! :D

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
-Wrx787, CF material, left side vented (driver side), right side unvented
-Jewfro, CF material, left side vented (driver side)
-md10crew, CF material, left side vented (driver side), right side unvented
-Mazdaspeeder86, FRP material, left side vented (driver side)
-DEATH METAL - FRP material, left side vented (US Driver side)

:)

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Ahah sorry but very frankly, the price is already veeeery low! Let's see the final number and then I can recheck with the workshop! :)

1 - 20 of 174 Posts