ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey,

So I see a lot of people inquiring about lug nuts (which ones to buy, where to find them etc...) and decided to do something about it! :D

I know that there is currently a lot of choice on the market but for my Miata I always wanted some shorter nuts. All the nuts I found were 40 mm long or 45 mm long and sticked out too much!

Here are the specifications:

- 19 mm
- Forged Aluminium 7075 T6 material
- 15 grams / pc
- 30 mm long
- completely threaded
- edges are radiused
- easily removable with socket (no special tool needed)
- anodized black

The workshop making them supplies the cars running in the CTCC, the Chinese Touring Car Championship so you won't have to worry about the quality and their endurance.

I proposed them on an UK forum and here is the feedback from one of the members who races Miata:

"I was very impressed with the quality, they looked to my uneducated eye miles better made than the 'eBay' set I had fitted previously. They're also heavier despite being smaller so I take that they're made of a stronger alloy? The machining on the edges of the hex look far better too."

Here are a few pictures I took:

These are silver. The ones I ordered are all anodized black.

And fitted on my NA:

I want to price them as affordable as I can so these will be 4 USD/piece + 10 USD shipping.

For a set of 16 pieces, it will be 64 + 10 = 66 USD.

Let me know if you want a set. I have 500 pieces at home waiting to be picked up! :)

[email protected] or PM on the forum.

Thanks for reading.

Marc

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: CarbonMiata: High Quality Aluminium Lug Nuts for Miata all models

:haiguyths:

Forgot to add that these lug nuts use a 19 mm socket.

:icon_cheers:

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
FREE SHIPPING FOR THE FIRST 10 BUYERS!!! 56 USD shipped!!!

I really want you guys to get a look at these nuts! They are really high quality.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I've seen your reviews and products, they all look top notch. I think people are hesitant when you mention that items are Chinese made due to all the eBay knock off garbage. I know its a mental thing even though a majority of products are manufactured in Asia. As for me I know i will be ordering some carbon pieces from you in the future.

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I think that chinese factories can do high quality items if you pay the price. The problem is that a lot of importers want to maximize their profits and so try to lower the price as much as they can which results in shitty products with low quality.

But anyway, waiting for your good news! :D

·
Registered
66 Posts
just received my set. extremely satisfied with them. at first i couldn't believe they were aluminum. thought they were some type of plastic because of how light they were. good well done.

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yes I need to make some colorless ones. Let me check the cost. Tbh they were not very popular and the MOQ is around 500 pieces but I will ask the supplier anyway.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts