ClubRoadster.net banner
201 - 220 of 249 Posts

· Registered
1,421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #204 ·
It's on sale today!!! :)

Check the sponsor area mate, I just added it to the rear finish panels topic. I will add it to the website as well.

Next friday, the hardtop spoiler, the trunk with ducktail and the rain rails will be finished!

The driver side vented headlight cover (for ITBs users) are delayed to next wednesday!

Also I am working on several parts : Lotus Elise style rear panel, A-pillar gauge pods, 2 designs of vents for the hood, carbon fiber headlights frame etc.. etc...

· Registered
1,775 Posts
That finish panel looks great! Too bad I already have a flush panel :p.
You could do a rear bumper cutout and hang the plate from one of the tow hooks, that's what I'm going to do.
By the way I don't see fenders among your upcoming projects... typo :p?

· Registered
1,421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #206 ·
:D OEM CF and FRP fenders will be available soon. We are playing with the moulds and the tabs to make them as OEM and as strong as possible.

For the license plate, I think I will just ditch it! In China, police is not allowed to chase you so by the time the police see I ride without plate, I will be faaaar away. :D

· Registered
1,421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #211 ·
^^ Thanks man. :D

A few pictures of my car as it sits at the moment. Outside it's filled with resin, adhesive tape and other sticky materials. The interior is covered with fiberglass dust. Overall, an awful daily. :fab:

· Registered
1,421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #214 ·
GB on doors! Yes mate I am doing the best I can to organize those. I need more time but it will happen!!!

Just a picture with the 1.6 I bought today. I wanted to get both version 1.6 and 1.8 so that I can get any possible parts available to carbonfibering it.

Big update beginning of next week! :)

· Registered
1,421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #217 ·
Hey pal,

Sorry I didn't see your question earlier! I can definitely do one. I am concerned about the shipping though. Big parts like this require shipping by container only. It means I must start a GB on those big parts such as fenders, doors, bumpers etc... It WILL be done but I still need some time to organize myself!

Quick update with the hardtop spoiler finished today. I thought the pictures were pretty good when I took them but back home I realised the quality is super crap. :D

:)

· Registered
1,421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #219 ·
I sold a few parts to CR members already but as you said a lot of people are asking stuffs but once they are done, a few people only buy them! :D

It doesn't matter though, I gave myself time to make this project work and hopefully start parts for NB and NC.

There is a headlights covers group buy going on at the moment so if you want to help with my project, feel free to participate! :D ahah Just kidding!

201 - 220 of 249 Posts