ClubRoadster.net banner
221 - 240 of 249 Posts

· Registered
1,421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #226 ·
Changed my tires yesterday. Went for a weird size but I so happy with them, best purchase I ever done!

They are 205/50/16 and fill the arches perfectly!

Before:

After:

I recommend anybody hesitating between tires and some other mods to go for the tires!!! I mean, except carbon fiber parts. :D

· Registered
507 Posts
Wonderful progress. Congratulations in advance on your future success.

If possible, an OEM front and rear bumper combination would be awesome. I know it has been brought to your attention before, but more feedback never hurts. The 'shorty' rear bumper idea is dope.

Could you help us create a Randall intake system for less $? Or perhaps update the design? The entire intake system from the MAF to the manifold would be AWESOME!!!

Ever consider making S13 parts as well? The market place is overpriced here in the states...

Lastly, if you feel inspired... think about a one piece front end.

A single lower rad support mounting location would be ideal.

Again, what you are creating for the community is remarkable. Keep it real!

· Registered
1,421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #237 ·
Hey pal,

Sorry I never replied your message! Didn't see it! I have so many ideas and requests and I am trying my best to offer a lot of parts for Miata. I would love to make bumpers (it's planned!) but as now, all items are shipped from Shanghai and big items are really a pain because they are extremely expensive to ship!

For S13 parts, I am actually a vendor on Silvia.net and sold a few parts already. :)

About the one piece front end, I would love to make one - bumper + vent + canards + lip + splitter. How awesome would it be!

Check what we just finished : One piece front end for EVO.

Back to the Miata world! Here is the last addition to the CarbonMiata project. The carbon fiber with high ducktail.

Also, in the next 2 months, I will release one product per week so stay tuned on CR or on our facebook page. :)

· Registered
507 Posts
The evo front end is a work of art. I'm doing my best to stay calm, but I have a feeling you'll be recieving my PayPal information in October shorly after getting married.

I'm in for the hardtop rain rails, ducktail spoiler options, mirrors, and tombstone solutions. Another member brought up a 'shorty' or 'track' style dash on another thread. There should be A LOT of interest in that as well.

221 - 240 of 249 Posts