ClubRoadster.net banner

21 - 40 of 133 Posts

·
Murse Magnet
7,310 Posts
Just my opinion but what if you made a metal window winder that looked like the kgworks one as opposed to the oem one.

·
Big Pimpin'
8,505 Posts
I'm in for seatbelt guides if they work with roll bars.

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Just my opinion but what if you made a metal window winder that looked like the kgworks one as opposed to the oem one.
I will make our own design following the vintage holes style. :D

I like the door panels and there aren't many options for the seatbelt guide other than Joyfast so that's cool. Are they metal or plastic?
Plastic!

I'm in for seatbelt guides if they work with roll bars.
They should definitely work with roll bars. We will propose black first but I was thinking to propose some crazier colors afterwards. :fab:

A structure similar to that shift extender could look cool for window cranks.
Exactly!

·
Murse Magnet
7,310 Posts
I will make our own design following the vintage holes style. :D

Plastic!

They should definitely work with roll bars. We will propose black first but I was thinking to propose some crazier colors afterwards. :fab:

Exactly!

If it is similar to the door pulls and the price is right, then I am interested. It would match my new steering wheel.

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Got the first prototypes of door panels today with the speaker covers! Finish is great! (Mesh will be added later).

Can't wait to get the handles to finalize the set.

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
Finally got the prototypes of the 2 designs of door handles. The finish is mirror polished and looks sooo nice! I will add some pictures of them fitted on one of the door cards we make as soon as I can.

·
Registered
5,016 Posts
Marc have you considered making aluminum door cups? They would be well worth your time to produce since many don't have the cf fetish. ;)

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
They would be well worth your time to produce since many don't have the cf fetish. ;)
Wait WHAT? Who doesn't have the CF fetish?!!! :mrgreen:

Yeah it's actually official since last week. I am going to introduce a combo aluminium door cups + door pull + door latch. We are doing the prototypes as we speak! :)

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
Got the shifter extender, the mesh for the speaker cover as well as the seatbelt guides today. They look GREAT!

Took a few pictures of all the parts and will test the fitment on the car this weekend! Once the fitment is confirmed, we will start production (around 30 days).

We also started the aluminum door cups + door pull + door latch and we are designing the window crank this week!

21 - 40 of 133 Posts