ClubRoadster.net banner

121 - 133 of 133 Posts

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #121
Oh **** yeah I should have understood. :D Sunday night pfffffffff I am just tired! Yeah man just send me an email with what you want and I should definitely lower the shipping fee but also could give some discount.

·
Registered
5,005 Posts
Sweet Marc! Now I gotta get a second steering wheel, a Momo or Sparco! :icon_cheers: Can the horn be positioned in any position, as in the orientation of the M logo? :dunno: I need to be able to flip it to make a W. :)

·
Closed Shell Syndrome
7,676 Posts
I'm still interested and my car is game to be a guinea pig for the seatbelt extenders.
I just re-installed my roll bar the other day, and the seatbelts not working like they're supposed to is the biggest, and only real annoyance of the roll bar being in the car.
So much so that if it didn't take me 3+ hours to remove or install the thing, I'd probably have already taken it back out.

What roll bars have you tested these on? Which work and which won't work with these seatbelt extenders?

How much are they going to be when you settle on a design that works the best?

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #131
What roll bars have you tested these on? Which work and which won't work with these seatbelt extenders?

How much are they going to be when you settle on a design that works the best?
According to the feedbacks I got, they work with Track Dog Racing roll bars and many others but I don't have the exact list. I will ask around as we sold over 200 sets since we released them! :icon_cheers:

Looking forward to the speaker covers
We added pictures of the black brushed aluminum panels today and also the speaker covers are now available separately. :)

Aluminum door panels:

http://www.carbonmiata.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=86_18&product_id=144

Aluminum speaker covers:

http://www.carbonmiata.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=86_18&product_id=173

Marc

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #132
First set of the billet aluminum window cranks for NA received today! They look beautiful. We chose to make the vintage style as it matches the best with our other products. Release soon!

121 - 133 of 133 Posts