ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wide fenders for Miata Mk1/NA

These wide front fenders replace the Miata OEM metal fenders. Made with high quality fiberglass, they are the perfect replacement for the - usually - rusty fenders. They are 30MM wider than the OEM ones allowing you to fit wider wheels (15x9 fit without any problem).

Specifications:

- 30MM wider
- Weight: 2 kg/side for fiberglass
- OEM look

Available in Fiberglass (FRP) only.

A few pictures:

FRP:

Delivery time: I will try to have a stock for those but for the moment you will have to wait around 20 days for production and 6-10 days for shipping to your door.

Link to the store: http://www.carbonmiata.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=86_20&product_id=177

For any more questions related to those items don't hesitate to reply to this topic, send me a PM on CR.net or by email [email protected]

Cheers,

Marc

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
I actually much prefer this type of fender over flares. They look like the car itself is higher quality, like it is purpose built to be faster. You dont see JGTC, GT200, or any other japanese race series with flares, but custom fenders like this.
Agreed, so what about an NB version?

·
Registered
2,586 Posts
I actually much prefer this type of fender over flares. They look like the car itself is higher quality, like it is purpose built to be faster. You dont see JGTC, GT200, or any other japanese race series with flares, but custom fenders like this.
Yeah I agree, stupid looking flares make a Miata look like a boat.

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
finally!! Been needing some that are actually in production and look good(unlike others I've seen)

"They also have the same inner lip the OEM fenders have."
Can we see pictures of this lip you speak of? Hoping my wheels arent too aggressive for this.

·
Registered
108 Posts
^^ what he said. i think the snow is finally over here, and my summer tires need some more room up front before I can pull them out of storage and put them on. specifically would like to see them on something with a +0 offset wheel on it. thanks.

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Jeeeeez still no pictures of them fitted. I have a container arriving in UK in a few days with 10 sets in it so we should see some soon!!! They really look like OEM.

·
Registered
108 Posts
well, my need for these just got sped up by the cement truck that hit me last week. waiting on their insurance company...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts