ClubRoadster.net banner

281 - 290 of 290 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
what happened to the front Splitters? I was really looking forward to the front splitters for the Nb1. I Love the front canards. That lambo lip looked really good, if only it was down sized to fit the nb1. lol. I know there aren't many of us NB1 owners but that doesn't make us any less special!! haha. Keep up the great work. Everything looks good.

I was also wondering about a rear diffuser?? Plan on ever making one? maybe a different design from the NA one?

·
Registered
16 Posts
There is the RX-7 FD lip I added to the store! :D For the rear diffuser, the FD one also fits on the NB!

I saw that FD lip, but it doesn't suit my taste. I was looking forward to that Front Splitter you were doing some work on. Lol. But in the near future that three piece tail will be mine! Also, there's no FD diffuser on the site? Unless you're talking about just any FD diffuser.

Thank you! ^_^

·
Registered
266 Posts
Do you know what I would like to see? Maybe it's the deep down M.Net in me, but I want to see someone make a Carbon battery cover. One that attaches to with the OEM snaps. I have my existing one in Fiberglass, but it doesn't look so nice and refined.

It was hard to even find a picture online of what it looks like. This isn't quite like mine, but gives you an idea.
http://www.topdownmx5.com/images/battery/IMG_3784.JPG

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #287
Interesting idea but to be honest I have so many other parts on my wishlist! I need to work faster though because at the moment I have nothing to show. Luckily I am back to Shanghai now so I can work on the new prototypes.

281 - 290 of 290 Posts