ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Supporting Member
12,259 Posts
I never liked Cardomain. The concept is cool but the execution sucks. I hate it when I click the thumbail of a pic and a new window opens up with a thumbnail size picture in it. Gee, thanks guys. And everyone seems to complain that Cardomain is unreliable and is always doing goofy things to users' content. And the search tool sucks. Being able to limit by make/model doesn't help when there are 20,000 Miata on Cardomain. And being able to limit by list of American tuners doesn't help either. Why couldn't they just give me simple text search capabilities?

I think that Carlife does a much better job of providing this type of service.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
car domain's in english though, it's got a big up in the readability department.

·
Supporting Member
12,259 Posts
Garage is better in some respects but its search function is crap, too. What good is it to be able to limit search by make/model when every car here is the same? I can browse our garage but I cannot go in and easily find all the green Roadsters or who might have installed a KG Works independent look gauge cluster or what the single most expensive modification is or how many people had their parts installed by RSpeed.

·
ClubRoadster.net Founder
4,631 Posts
Garage is better in some respects but its search function is crap, too. What good is it to be able to limit search by make/model when every car here is the same? I can browse our garage but I cannot go in and easily find all the green Roadsters or who might have installed a KG Works independent look gauge cluster or what the single most expensive modification is or how many people had their parts installed by RSpeed.
I have made the suggestion to the author of the mod.

I'm not THAT keen on coding php yet!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts