ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Banned
8,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So who else besides me, blue Potato, and CE28N has one? I know there are some Custom deals on here too, post some pics yall!!!

Anyhow, here is the one Rod @ TetsuyaGarage.com got for me, check out the price sticker, hahahha yes you are reading that correctly, it says 12900 Yen :twisted: He was also able to get me a Clear Reverse lamp to fill in the empty spot where my old factory exhaust was located. =D> I will post more pics later.

Phatty

Attachments

·
Banned
8,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
That's the St. May, right? It sounds nice. Good buy, congrads! Terry Pham used to have a set up like you mentioned. He posted some pics on .net, under some custome exhaust thread.

So when are you gonna show us some updated pics? Dont be holding out on us man! And yeah Terry's was custom, looked really sweet with the burned tips, i like the way he cut the bumper to raise the mufflers higher off the ground. I was gonna get a spare rear bumper from the scrapyard to play around with later on.

PhatMiata

·
Banned
8,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Peter,

what rear brace is that? BeatRush or something? I like that one!! Looks much nice, and lighter than the big dookie steel version i have now.

·
Supporting Member
12,259 Posts
LUV2TURN, that looks good. Did you fabricate it yourself? What muffler is that? The only thing I might suggest is that you tweak the muffler just a tiny bit so that it lays evenly. Right now it appears that one tip is slightly higher than the other. Is your car turbocharged?

·
4,436 Posts

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
LUV2TURN, that looks good. Did you fabricate it yourself? What muffler is that? The only thing I might suggest is that you tweak the muffler just a tiny bit so that it lays evenly. Right now it appears that one tip is slightly higher than the other. Is your car turbocharged?
Yeah, it still sits kinda crooked...the alignment got effed up some more when I welded in a glasspack. It's 2.5" all the way with a Flowmaster (40 series?) muffler. My car is not (yet) turbocharged.

*edit...oh yeah, I fabbed it myself...cost = zero dollars

·
Mufasa in Training
31,122 Posts
Yeah, it still sits kinda crooked...the alignment got effed up some more when I welded in a glasspack. It's 2.5" all the way with a Flowmaster (40 series?) muffler. My car is not (yet) turbocharged.

*edit...oh yeah, I fabbed it myself...cost = zero dollars
Wow...wish I could find someone around here to fab me up something like that!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts