ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 151 Posts

·
Registered
945 Posts
As much beer as you want i do like to drink. I can make chilli but to cold to barbaque lol. I have a couple of friends with miatas only i didn't finish my engine swap and my one buddy is working on his v8 swap. My body chris is the only on that runs i just finished it the other day and took it to the dyno
Where in NJ are you? I'm always down to assist in car ****! I apologize for going off topic. We still need to set up a meet somewhere. Preferably a parking garage with no wind and nice lighting...or lighting that hides swirl marks :whistle:

..or a morning event with coffee

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
EZ Carwash behind KFC on 516 westbound in old bridge new jersey 08857.. directly across from the walgreens parking lot with the wendys in front. sunday 830pm or 9pm cool??? after that we'll shoot for another meet i originally wanted something after tuesday so i have money on me but SMOKTOUT wants sundays so we'll do the first meet sunday and work from there

·
Registered
527 Posts
i have no problem driving some where for the meet. but an hour is a little much for me. bridge water is around halfway between old bridge and where im at. i understand there is no reason to move a meet for one person but im wondering if more people would be interested if it is at bridgewater.

oh i also got new wheels i wanna whore!!!

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Lets shoot for the old bridge meet first and see how it goes then we'll discuss a meet thats best for everyone...i am sorry its not closer its just that i dont wanna drive a half hour away for 2 people to show up..but if a decent amount of people show up then id have no problem driving out there next time

·
Registered
945 Posts
Shall we set a poll up to vote on location and times? And lets make sure we get others opinions that havent posted in the thread yet. I know there are more NJ guys out there.

For reference, I'm at the green star in the map..

1 - 20 of 151 Posts