ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 680 Posts

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey,

Here you can propose some products/ideas/suggestions about some products you would like to be made in CF or FRP.

If you can post pictures, it would be awesome. I know a few of you already did it in my build thread so hopefully you can put all those back in here! :icon_cheers:

Cheers,

Marc

·
Registered
509 Posts
Re-post for new thread. Im sure Im not the only one who would like to see a Mugen style hardtop for our cars. More aggressive than oem but not as drastic as a fastback. I realize this will be a long time coming though.

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes it will but I really want to come up with something new in the hard top area. I love both AK and warhorse fastbacks, they really go with the flow of the Miata, NA or NB.

As you said, an agressive hardtop design would be awesome. With vents and a good aero!

Taking notes. :D

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes! A few people asked me for this already. Would you like it to be orientated to the driver like this one? Or just as the OEM one?

·
Fearless ****** of Ghosts
865 Posts
Mentioned it in the thread before you made this one, but rear bumper diffuser! Sorry for the level of pumpedness that I display.

Also, carbon fiber door cards with speaker cutout!

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Just flat oem with the vent holes, heating/cooling panel etc.
OK I see! I already have the OEM version made, just need to amend the mould a little!

Mentioned it in the thread before you made this one, but rear bumper diffuser! Sorry for the level of pumpedness that I display.

Also, carbon fiber door cards with speaker cutout!
Any pictures? I know what a diffuser is of course but any style you like in particular?

·
//banned
9,131 Posts
yes, as already mentioned, definitely some interior pieces for na's and nb's.
tombstones, radio surrounds, consoles, air bag delete...

·
Registered
883 Posts
I know those are only for the hardcore but you should also make them in preimpregnated carbom if you have access to an autoclave to keep them mega light and strong. Also, a trunk done like that with no inner structure would be awesome too.
Those parts would be harder and more expensive to make but there would be plenty of hardcore race guys interested

·
Registered
205 Posts
A carbon/frp na8 gauge hood and airbag delete cover please. But especially the gauge hood, those damn things always break.

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
I am not replying to every message but I am taking notes!!!

OEM Doors and OEM fenders are finished as well. I am waiting for nice pictures to put them online.

1 - 20 of 680 Posts