ClubRoadster.net banner

41 - 60 of 680 Posts

·
brontosaurus
7,236 Posts
The rear quarter panels are structural. Not happening unless the car has a well built cage designed for the removal of the quarter panels.

I don't see how carbon braces would do anything. These parts are not autoclaved prepreg carbon. The cost alone to engineer a useful brace and make it out of prepreg carbon would far exceed the cost of even the nicest miata on this forum.

I really like that GV rear bumper, but it is still available. Hate supporting the idea of knockoffs of available parts.

I always liked the NB version of that bumper much better. The NA version just looks like a stock cut in half bumper.

Maybe a NA bumper styled like the NB version?

·
Registered
270 Posts
it wouldn't be too bad to get over-fenders for the rear that aren't wider, so if you hit the rear quarter it would be able to get an easy replacement that would let you keep stock rear width fenders?

·
Fearless ****** of Ghosts
865 Posts
Out of curiosity, what kind of shipping prices to the US do you guys expect for larger items to come like hood and doors.

·
Registered
312 Posts
cf front spliters for for factory na/nb/nc bumpers and for Racing Beat type 2 front bumper for NA

·
//banned
9,131 Posts
re: timing cover - it'd be really kewl if there were a way to do something similar but those of us who will have a cut valve cover...
like only part of the timing cover - just thinking "out loud"

·
Accepting donations.
3,366 Posts
Yes. He just used a 2in hole saw for the hole.

In all honesty I would rather make it, I just need ABS.

41 - 60 of 680 Posts