ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am sure APR could make me some, but is there anywhere else?

Also, where can I get actual loop pile carpet for my car? I replaced the old carpet with cut pile last year, and it is not holding up as well as I would like.

·
Supporting Member
828 Posts
I figured you meant interior panels. I still do not understand why? A little confused on my end as to the benefit of having them.

·
Registered
464 Posts
What kind of door panels are you looking for? I was planning on making some plain-jane flat panels with no arm rest and exposed screws when I got the time, but of course time always seems to be a problem. I was imagining something like the Nielex Al ones, but in CF. They should save a whole 3lbs each side :lol: Well, maybe a tad more but I haven't weighed the stock panel but I don't think it's more than 5lbs.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Not much really. After this year, my car will be retired from national level auto-X's, and I plan on "sprucing" her up a bit. One of the ideas I have planned is either CF door panels, or recoverd factory ones. The whole interior is going either suede, CF, polish aluminum, and body color, or all the above minus the CF.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Just from national comp. Will still use it for track days and the like. Just going to make it more street able as well. Silly things like a muffler, and A/C. ;)

As for performance things. Maybe the turbo and current manifold eventually. Plan on upgrading to a GT3071 down the line. :D

·
Banned
8,938 Posts
................ I was imagining something like the Nielex Al ones, but in CF.
oh nelly, that would badd ass!!!! :mrgreen: :shock: =D>

Not much really. After this year, my car will be retired from national level auto-X's, and I plan on "sprucing" her up a bit. One of the ideas I have planned is either CF door panels, or recoverd factory ones. The whole interior is going either suede, CF, polish aluminum, and body color, or all the above minus the CF.
:shock: dude............ the CF door panels like he is talking about would look so sweet in your car, that would totally pull together your CF look, with the hood and hardtop in black, man.................. i want to build another car. hahahha

PhatMiata

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
dude............ the CF door panels like he is talking about would look so sweet in your car, that would totally pull together your CF look, with the hood and hardtop in black, man.................. i want to build another car. hahahha
Thats what I was thinking. I am a big fan of making everything tie together one way or another. However, I would like to keep the handle, and whatnot, as I am going for high-end sports car feel. Like a 911 or the like. Something really nicely appointed, that can blow the doors off of other cars on the track still. Haha. :mrgreen:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts