ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I am thinking about copping this spoiler, what do you guys think? Had it test fitted at my friend's shop today (Racinglab). They needed a NB to model the wing and so I volunteered, wasnt ever planning on getting a decklid spoiler but now im kinda wanting it. What do you guys think? Just looking for some second opinions, always nice to get feedback...ultimately in the end I will have to decide if this piece is worth the coin.

I like how its subtle but still distinct in nature. Also another thing thats on my mind is theft but that goes for anything so I guess that shouldnt be a concern.

·
Banned
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah its a touge run brand. Hmmm the more I look at it, the more I feel its tacky looking. Guess I will pass.

·
Motorboat Captain
9,990 Posts
They should make it a 3 piece spoiler.

·
brontosaurus
7,236 Posts
I hate how it cuts off at the trunk. It looks like a 3 piece that is missing it's ends. There is too much rear end left spoilerless.

·
Banned
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
If anything, get the full duckbill trunk. The spoiler itself just looks weird.
They should make it a 3 piece spoiler.
I hate how it cuts off at the trunk. It looks like a 3 piece that is missing it's ends. There is too much rear end left spoilerless.
i like it, but paint matched would look better imo. btw the car is looking clean jeremiah haha. nice.
Totally off topic, but do you have spacers on?
1. Yeah if anything I would opt for the trunk but its not likely. Ill just stay wingless.

2. Hmmm interesting, might look good since it would accentuate the sides.

3. Yes agreed

4. Thanks Kevin! Paint matched would look more tasteful/coordinated for sure.

5. Nope, no spacers.

·
Registered
95 Posts
I can't see the first two pictures. I've been considering this for my NB and I'd love to see it.
I even have the same Kosei wheels.

·
Banned
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I can't see the first two pictures. I've been considering this for my NB and I'd love to see it.
I even have the same Kosei wheels.
hey I deleted those pics unfortunately but this might help, not CF but you get the idea.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts