ClubRoadster.net banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this is a weird one, so if its not ok to post this let me know.

im selling my group buy in for a new miata cf hardtop.

a local shop is making hardtops for the miata. theyre doing a group buy to help fund everything in advance. the mold is being worked on as we speak.. they currently make some of the best fitting carbon fiber parts ive seen. weaves are great.. they actually make a hardtop for the s2000 and are top notch. there should be no difference for the miata top. the mold is being made off an OEM peice that fit great. THIS IS NO CHASER quality top lol. this is good quality and made in the US

reason im selling..

i just sold my miata 2 weeks after i joined, paid for the group buy. was wondering if anyone wanted to buy my spot since i dont have any use for it. im probably not going to be back in a miata anytime soon.. unless a nice NB or spec miata comes up.

im just looking to get back what i paid.. if you want the cheaper frp version, i can probably get that worked out. its just money for materials that ive bought in for basically. ill just have some credit with him still.

PM me if you need more info.. or email me at [email protected]

·
Registered
1,778 Posts
Pictures? Location? Read the rules, man. Also, the whole advertising a group buy while not being a vendor thing may not be kosher.

·
Registered
412 Posts
"the whole advertising a group buy while not being a vendor thing may not be kosher"

I don't see this as a group buy add......

"he" is in a group buy and is willing to sell the item he is purchasing from said group buy.

He's not offering getting more people in on the group buy.

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
Yeah, but "he" has not givin any links or factual info that this "group buy" actually exists. For all we know this could be 100% scam. You give him the amount of money hes asking, and in return you get a busted ass promise. I'd stay clear from this until you see some proper evidence of an actual group buy that he's associated with.

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
how do you know it fits like OEM? every single aftermarket top in the world has always intended their product to fit like OME, even the big name "snug top" couldnt get it right. this being made of composite with none yet in production sounds like another chaser nightmare.

potential buyers beware this looks fishy

·
Hide yo kids hide yo wife
6,286 Posts
Yeah, gonna close this for now. OP, contact a mod w/ details of this gb with: whom, what, when, where, why..
Thanks.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.