ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
4,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was looking through the LA craigslist and found this.

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sgv/pts/332572238.html

they say they are located in Diamond Bar,ca

anyone know who they are?
or are you guys a member of CR.net?

i emailed them to get some info.

dont know if this is the right spot for this ,but since cf hardtops are still pretty rare. i thought i would bring this to attention.

·
Registered
204 Posts
The ad says they will include glass, seals and latches. That's a nice addition so you can grab it all as one package. I'm curious about the product, but it's out of my budget.

·
Registered
404 Posts
jeez thats $100 more than I paid for my car #-o Altho Im sure I would drop that kinda money on a CF Hardtop anyday :D

·
4,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
so i emailed the guy on craigslist.
he sent a reply today.

i tried to copy/paste the text.

one things ,good he knows what kinod is?the craigslist ad says his in Diamond Bar ,CA. do any kinod'rs know him.

-------------------------------------------
his reply
------------------------------------

Hi Leonard,

Sorry for the late reply, I'm overseas right now. Let me give you a break down of whats going on. I'm working on this project right now of getting some carbon fiber hardtops for us miata guys at a good price. It will be a sale from my company. Once I get the final product set up, I can show you and let you check it out. Unfortunately pictures are not available yet. Isnt Kinod the meet at Krispy Kremes? Anyways, if you can help me out by spreading the word with this product launch that would be great. I'm also trying to get some S2000 carbon fiber hardtops made, mugen style for a more affordable price for the s2k guys. I'll keep you updated as to whats going on.

Thanks,
Roger

--------------------------------------
initial email inquire about hardtop
--------------------------------------

hi
so i see you have a hardtop in CF .
can you tell me a little about the manufacturer?
is this a private seller, or a company?

i am pretty close to Diamond bar, can i check it out?

or better yet do you have any pics.

do you know what Kinod is?

thanks Leonard

1 - 12 of 12 Posts