ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Leave it to JC Whitney:

" You've spent a lot of time and effort getting your engine "just right." Don't hide it! Show it off to the world! "

http://tinyurl.com/j9yym

ROTFL!

Their catalog brings me lots of good laughs. I always enjoy going through it. Thankfully, very seldom do they offer parts for our cars.

·
Banned
8,938 Posts
I think those are really only good for the car shows to keep sticky fingers outta your engine bay. And at the same time everyone can still see all the goodies you have under the hood with it closed up.

PhatMiata

·
The Vorlon
4,516 Posts
I can't see the hood! It must be invisible or somethin.

:oops:

·
bad mother f......
3,173 Posts
When they do a clear hood, head and block combo, I'll be impressed!

"check out mah gold pistonz, y0! they keep spinnin an spinnin, cus Im rich!

yeah, so Im bored.

·
Supporting Member
12,259 Posts
I've always told myself that if I won the lottery I'd take my Enzo to Koegnig and have them install two gold plated turbos and gold plated intercooler piping.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Stealth97 said:
When they do a clear hood, head and block combo, I'll be impressed!

"check out mah gold pistonz, y0! they keep spinnin an spinnin, cus Im rich!

yeah, so Im bored.
HAHAHAHAH i've seen clear valve covers before.... but they only offered it for supras :? i guess they are the only cool engines :roll:

·
Supporting Member
12,259 Posts
I see clear covers for exposed cam gears all the time and I've seen several show cars with clear valve covers, especially vehicles equipped with pushrod engines that have gorgeous roller rocker assemblies. It's pretty easy to make your own clear plastic valve cover by using an existing valve cover to make a mold. No one uses clear valve covers on the street, though, they stictly fo' sho'.

·
bad mother f......
3,173 Posts
The clear Items are going nuts. I was flipping through my summit racing catalog and I found clear Diff covers! Its only a matter of time untill you can buy gear oil to match your paint!

·
Registered
175 Posts
can we say "rice"?

BTW sir. fredomgli mr. "know it all" i just meant the company that i saw who made the clear valve cover only made them for the supras.... not that no one else in the entire world has EVER made them for something other than a supra.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts