ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Cheyyyaaa
1,389 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
That's right, Central Florida Racing Complex will be hosting a Mini-Road Course day on Saturday, February 4th from 9am to 2pm. Drivers admission will be only $35, with that you get a full day of action on our new Mini-Road Course at the NOS Energy Drink Drift Park. This event will be purely a open track day so no car classes, no competition, just pure driving.

The Mini-Road Course:

A fun and technical 9-turn course on an all asphalt pad. The turns are all at 2nd gear with a 3rd gear straight, we're not Sebring, so don't expect it.

Details:
Saturday February 4th - 9am-2pm
Drivers $35
Spectators: $10

Address:
10698 Cosmonaut Blvd
Orlando, FL 32824

Helmets are available for rental, but there is only a limited amount, so I suggest you bring your own.

Each car will get a 10-lap solo heat, with multiple heats throughout the day depending on the turnout. The times will be recorded and posted to our Facebook page (www.Facebook.com/CFRC.Autocross) after the event.

Tech:
https://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=181559305218263

The next Autocross style day will be March 3rd. Let me know if you have any questions about either event.

·
Supporting Member
1,303 Posts
This sucks,I'm going to be riding with my buds " The Gearheads " on the 4th. I am going to have to miss this,Oh well.

·
Cheyyyaaa
1,389 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
make sure people take it easy after the straight , and I hpope where is some runoff
You'll have enough run-off, the pad is lined with k-rails, but I designed the course to where if you're coming hot into a corner, you'll have some room for error.

·
Supporting Member
1,303 Posts
Maybe we should reconsider and convoy up and do this?
Well ya'll need to decide pretty soon. I'd need to cancel my motel reservation and change some Friday scheduled business plans. No need for me to drive down when I only live 30 minutes from CFRC

·
Premium Member
2,938 Posts
This looks like fun for the seat time alone!!

·
Registered
134 Posts
cone setup like autocross??

never mind, looked it up myself

·
Registered
1,778 Posts
Very interested! Do you guys still charge for spectators?

Could be a maker or breaker.

·
Premium Member
2,938 Posts
once my boost and tune issues are settled, i'm down for lap after lap abuse

·
Premium Member
2,938 Posts
so if you have less than 12 kids, it's free? Josh, just claim Tess as your kid

1 - 20 of 25 Posts