ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i love my pilot-seats, but the fabric is ugly of water-marks from my old top. i bought a pair of just-like new stock fabric covers last year (but not installed til yet), but my choice would be leather with alcanatara (ultra-suede).

so i (found) got from a mate a pair from a 10th anniversary, brand new-covered, blackleather with blue stitches and blue ultra-suede, would fantastic match with my black/blue interieur on my smurf (especially with my classic awd cockpit with blue gauge faces ;))

Attachments

·
CR.net Supporter
287 Posts
Nice...those are the 10 AE seats in Germany? Here they were the one-piece seats (no separate headrest). We only have those seats in the '95 M Merlot edition in tan leather.

Is the blue Alcantara on those seats?

·
Banned
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yes, the newer one-peace are mounted in the nb/fl (mk2.5)

yes its blue alcanatara, that was the kick for me to take them, cause i have more blue alcanatara bits in my car, gauge-hood-cover from augerressources, diy geargaitor hood, ebrake-hood, seatbeltsleeves, armrestcover, lower doorpads

·
CR.net Supporter
287 Posts
Very nice....I'd love to cover my tan seats (same style with the separate headrest) in a similar manner (alcantara and new leather).

I like the "soft" powder coat on the instrument hood...how durable is that?

·
Banned
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
no, i only want black ´n´blue karoism floormats and the blue 10th-anni persenning, the blue doorcards (ultrasuede), nakamae blue door-straps (leather), ebrake&shiftboot (us), seabeltbucketsleeves (us), blue/grey gaugehoodcover (us-augerressources) and the blue/metal awd-gauge faces i already have :lol:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts