ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
I have the sack you want to ride.
4,639 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is the most recent customer order for a center cap badge. At first I questioned the color combination. But I shouldn't have. It's gorgeous. Black, bronze and chrome Eunos logo. The badges are a huge 60mm diameter. The largest I've done so far.

·
Registered
748 Posts
hey mk2tmr2, do you happen to know the size of the eunos front badge on the front bumper of the roadster? I wonder if this would be a nice replacement (instead of the legit one because of theft issues)
Bump for awesome piece of work!

@rikaro, if there is no answer on this thread by the time I get home Ill post it (7hrs)

·
4,639 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hey mk2tmr2, do you happen to know the size of the eunos front badge on the front bumper of the roadster? I wonder if this would be a nice replacement (instead of the legit one because of theft issues)
2 1/4" diameter
No prob!
This is almost exactly the same size as the Chaparral wheel badges - which are 58mm. I've actually got epoxy curing on a set of Chap. badges with the Eunos logo exactly like the ones in the first post of this thread. I've also go the Eunos badge on the front of my car. I'll put them side by side and take a photo to compare when they're done curing.

For what it's worth, the only difficulty with this would be the slightly curved surface of the bumper. These badges are fairly rigid and will want to stick to something flat. That said...I've had a badge on the trunk of my daily driver for 2 months now - and that surface is curved. It's done fine. So this may be worth a shot.

I'm happy to do single badges for anyone interested in giving it a shot. I've got one customer ordering one for a horn button. $20 shipped for singles.

·
Registered
748 Posts
I might be in for a single for the horn. Any price for one?

Sent from my pants.

·
4,639 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
1 - 10 of 10 Posts