ClubRoadster.net banner

charlotte people i might need help

1K views 33 replies 6 participants last post by  iamwutiam 
#1 ·
just ordered my turbo kit and it should arrive here around the 16th or 17th of this month and was wondering if anybody with experience would help out. will start working on it the 20th. i live here in troutman off of exit 42, i know i talked to nick (jdmaflac) about it. its gonna be fun running with that thing and the 800hp corvette. but ya if anybodys willing to help out let me know, got free beer over here as well :D

#8 ·
about 4 grand in damage, bumper hood radiator and other misc. parts it wasnt that bad of a wreck, i was only going about 15 in stop and go traffic and just stopped paying attention for some reason. idk but i did not go with fm actually found one from jcwhitney for 1800 dollars that fits the 1.8 has intercooler and everything heres the link http://www.jcwhitney.com/autoparts/...011214/N-111+2000+200728921+600002080/c-10101

#9 ·
about 4 grand in damage, bumper hood radiator and other misc. parts it wasnt that bad of a wreck, i was only going about 15 in stop and go traffic and just stopped paying attention for some reason. idk but i did not go with fm actually found one from jcwhitney for 1800 dollars that fits the 1.8 has intercooler and everything heres the link http://www.jcwhitney.com/autoparts/...011214/N-111+2000+200728921+600002080/c-10101
Hrm, I could prolly come help some in the evening when I get off work. Hell, I'd want to be there just to look at the damn kit, never seen that one before. If the picture is correct, then it looks like they mount the turbo facing the other direction of everyone else...something I had thought of bit wasn't sure how it would work out.

Shoot me a PM with address and what not, and I'll see if I can't swing by. Also got a 330CC injectors that are possibly for sale :lol:

#17 ·
Hey, I'm in Troutman, off Buffalo Shoals rd. I remember your car from the Statesville auto-x. I was there, but did not run. Only wheel/tire setup I currently have is steelies with hard, dry-rotted 185s...would have been no fun one-wheel peeling the entire course.

#19 ·
sweet have you noticed the silver miater runnin around troutman, i think he has the single diag. roll bar
I think I know the car you're talking about...NB? I think it has exhaust as well. I've seen him in Troutman three or four times...and I once drove by the Kangaroo gas station, and he was at the pumps. I would have stopped to talk to him, but I was on my way to work.

Come to think of it, it may have been you...pre-splitter.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.