ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought this when Tower records was going out of business- and i want my $5 back :x

Please feel free to share your thoughts on this garbage.

*from what i saw - a bunch of annoying subaru bro's getting drunk, and a fat **** driving a mini... DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY ON THIS

·
Registered
60 Posts
one of the features is a "battle" if i remember correctly. And if you look closely, the car being chased is a red Mazdaspeed MX5

·
Registered
405 Posts
Who wants to help put together a socal Dvd then? I have several cameras, car mounts, and even a chase camera(small little one that you can stick places like fender and bumpers).

I just need someone experienced in editing. I know enough to put together something worthy of being flamed and not much beyond that. :cry:

·
Registered
85 Posts
That would be cool. Id participate and or watch it. Pick a mountain and I'll be there.

·
Premium Member
2,139 Posts
I bought that movie too. Pile o shiz.
I was expecting Best Motoring International and basically got a ******* and a rubber chicken driving around in a subie wagon.
-Ryan

·
Registered
85 Posts
lol...There needs to be a miata video.

·
Registered
150 Posts
So I'm pretty sure the guy with the Initial D hat said that drifting around corners was to keep your speed up and not slow down as much....

1 - 14 of 14 Posts