ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Re: Cheap Heater

This is the EGR tube for Jackson Racing and Cobalt Headers for year 1999 and 2000 Miata ONLY. Do NOT order this for any other purpose.
That 50$ header you posted isn't a header.

·
Registered
1,165 Posts

cornrow was kidding due to your mis-spelled title, when it comes to things like this, you get what you pay for. Headers on our cars dont make much power at all and your money would be better spent doing maintenance or handling goods.

·
Registered
716 Posts

I bought a cheap ebay header..... now i have a racing beat due to the intense rattling, and fitment issues. Buy it once, not twice.

·
Registered
2,887 Posts

Probably with a power inverter like this one...

Even the correct Wattage as well.

Has a cig lighter plug.
Sweet, I'll just clamp off my heater core hoses.

·
Banned
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

cornrow was kidding due to your mis-spelled title, when it comes to things like this, you get what you pay for. Headers on our cars dont make much power at all and your money would be better spent doing maintenance or handling goods.

sorry, my bad..
I have to get a new header for my miata. The OEM one is broken. If it was fine, i would not even bother to get one..thanks anyways

·
··
4,227 Posts
I bought a Raceland header and the welds were great; that's all I can say though because I sold it. :fp: Oh it was shiny, too. :p Either way, I'd trust Raceland over those you mentioned yourself.

·
Banned
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I bought a Raceland header and the welds were great; that's all I can say though because I sold it. :fp: Oh it was shiny, too. :p Either way, I'd trust Raceland over those you mentioned yourself.
how much did u sell it for if u dont mind me to ask? i would like to know it market's price.

·
··
4,227 Posts
I forgot the exact amount I paid. $185ish after shipping is coming to mind. But then when I was selling my parts like a genuine dumbass... Eh, I sold it to a guy out in Vegas for $120, then he paid shipping. Had one helluva time finding a box, too...

1 - 20 of 36 Posts