ClubRoadster.net banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im not looking for one for safty of anything like that, just one thatll look nice , im not a big fan of the double hoop look , so whats out there thats really cheap

·
Premium Member
6,346 Posts
im not looking for one for safty of anything like that, just one thatll look nice , im not a big fan of the double hoop look , so whats out there thats really cheap
This post really writes itself.

A style bar is a style bar, a roll bar is a roll bar. Do some reading.

·
Supporting Member
1,724 Posts
I hate the op.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Gotta start somewhere, i'm a college kid who's broke. I get what i can afford. Everyones always talkin' **** on here, and yeah ill upgrade to the quality stuff when i have the money. Go ahead and say I'm wasting my money but what I'm buying will work for now

·
Registered
747 Posts
So you're going to get a mousetrap that will seriously hurt you if you flip, because you want to look cool? You're better off saving up for a real one.

Edit: Here's what style bars do

·
Motorboat Captain
9,990 Posts
Darwin at its best.

·
Registered
351 Posts
Gotta start somewhere, i'm a college kid who's broke. I get what i can afford. Everyones always talkin' **** on here, and yeah ill upgrade to the quality stuff when i have the money. Go ahead and say I'm wasting my money but what I'm buying will work for now
Same situation here. However, like you said, you're broke. So why spend $$$ thats very limited in your situation on something thats completely pointless

What im reading is a college student on a budget who wants to waste money on something that he's going to get rid of in the near future anyways, and only because it might look "good" (imagine what people would say at a meet). Instead of spending $200 on metal (I use that term loosely here) that wont save your life, why not save it up, and watch craigslist for a real roll bar that you can find under $400.

If you're really tight on money, you can always go to home depot and pick up some PVC pipe, thats an easy roll bar to make...

·
Registered
94 Posts
Im not one known to do anything half ass and although I understand some people don't have the income to do everything to it's full potential, I do believe that safety is the most important part of a car. Cheaping out on a roll bar is like taking a shower, then putting your dirty underwear on again. Its just not right....

·
brontosaurus
7,236 Posts

Get the f*ck off our forum. Your bringing us all down.

Use fucking eBay if your trying to shop for cheap ****. How fucking hard is it to search for something on your own? GTFO!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.