ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Esteemed Member
3,776 Posts
Ya there one of my favorite cars, too bad Ill prolly never be able to afford one, or if I can I dont know if I want to spend that much on a car

·
Supporting Member
12,259 Posts
As cool as BMW M1s are I have to disagree with the seller that this car, or any M1 for that matter, will be "worth more than any Supercar in history." The M1 will ALWAYS be a 2nd rate "supercar," much like the Honda/Acura NSX. It looks like the bastard step child of a DeTomaso Pantera and Lamborghini Jalpa. It's only got a 6 cylinder engine (yes, I know all about the M88) and has styling that is from perhaps the least loved decade of all modern car design - the 1970's.

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
that add is funny. He talks about it being better than museum quality. But then he talks about driving it makes you feel like you are somebody.

I personally think they are really cool cars, but are a long shot from being the most desireable car ever. Maybe the most desireable BMW...

·
ClubRoadster.net Founder
4,631 Posts
Man, that car is so cool, it needs TWO emblems on the back of the car, just to make sure everybody knows it's a BMW. :roll:

I think it's ugly, and it sure isn't one of the most desirable supercars ever.

Geez...

·
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND
5,096 Posts

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
I've only ever seen two of them, I like them. The racecar versions looked really neat with their red/white/blue paint schemes.

Most desirable BMW? Nah, not really, but one of the most rare, I'd dare to say.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts