ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND
5,096 Posts
hey gang, this engine swap isn't in a miata, but after seeing Maypo's KL swap into his miata and then seeing this pic, boy do i see some big potential for a nice force fed kl swap into the miata. i guess only time will tell. :twisted:
I've seen some wicked KLs running boost before, it's a very underestimated motor.. Too bad it's most known for being in Probes. :(

·
Banned
8,938 Posts
Just need a Simpson Design Hood, should fit no problem, but there would be alot of relocating other things. A twin Turbo KL Powered Miata would be the shizzzzzzzz.

PhatMiata \(^_^)/

·
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND
5,096 Posts
i think that with the right sized turbos and some careful planning of where to place them, the package should fit in the miata's engine bay.

just imagine the possibilities.
I've seen KL swaps posted on this forum before, it's a really rad swap idea.

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ultimateforce, that i know of, there is only one miata so far with a KL and i've seen his pics posted up on this forum. i've been in contact with him for the conversion info.

i really like the swap idea, and the turbo package makes it just that much more enticing.

·
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND
5,096 Posts
ultimateforce, that i know of, there is only one miata so far with a KL and i've seen his pics posted up on this forum. i've been in contact with him for the conversion info.

i really like the swap idea, and the turbo package makes it just that much more enticing.
I've seen some KL swapped Proteges, you can have enough power N/A to really get them moving. I'd still turbo mine, though.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts