ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There is a Chin Motorsports track day this weekend at Homestead. There are going to be a bunch of Miata's out there terrorizing the track, along with some very fast and expensive race and street cars. I will be there instructing and driving the Track Rat on Sunday, but there will be bunch of Miata's running on Saturday as well. One of these cars is a Rotrex supercharged NA, which holds multiple track records. Come on out and check out all the cool cars this weekend.

Top tip: If you come before noon, you can participate in the low-speed track touring parade laps after lunch! This is a great way to actually see the track.

Also, at Chin Motorsports events, you can pay $20 for a rider wrist band and you will be able to ride with anyone who is Solo qualified. In fact, I can take a few people out in the Track Rat for a unique experience.

For more information please see the Chin Motorsports website. Hope to see some of my Miata peeps out there.

·
Supporting Member
1,303 Posts
I have 2 questions for you,if you don't mind

1) is your current cage legal for IT and PT events
2) PLEASE post some pics of you cage. I found it very interesting and easy access.

Gotta show love for anyone who calls their car a rat

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My cage was legal when the car was a spec Miata, but that was when it had the Nascar style door bars. We re-did those when the car was taken out of spec miata useage to make it easier to get in and out. I do not have any pictures of the cage here with me, but I have some at the house from when we painted it.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Also, at Chin Motorsports events, you can pay $20 for a rider wrist band and you will be able to ride with anyone who is Solo qualified. In fact, I can take a few people out in the Track Rat for a unique experience.
May I please??

1 - 6 of 6 Posts