ClubRoadster.net banner

21 - 40 of 182 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Congats on the new car! I would love to get myself a NC. I would totally do a rotrex build on one. Just because they're cool. Waiting to find a wrecked NC so I can buy the drivetrain and use it in my NA.... Shut up, I can dream can't I?

Excited to see where this builds goes though.

·
Candy ass miata man
3,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
It takes a lowered stance nc2+ nc to really show the potential in the lines in the car.

Nickmhmm is the first person to make me really realize how nice nc's look, I wont be stancing mine but a stanced car brings out the lines in the car better and it made me realize the potential in these!

·
Registered
5,008 Posts
Every time I buy something for my NA and I see the running total and see I could have a modified used NC1 with what I have in mine well I kind of want to :suicide:. My wife really likes Miata's too so maybe one day I will get a NC for "her". ;) The NC's(really any car IMO) look a lot better lowered.

Have you decided on coil overs? :dunno: My vote is for Ohlins! Goodwin Racing has a group buy right now for $1974 shipped!!! ($2599 MSRP) So that is over a 25% discount! Ohlins, Ohlins, Ohlins! :icon_cheers: With the red Miata part out going on it shouldn't take long to gather the funds. ;)

·
Registered
5,008 Posts
I.L. Motorsports? Hopefully one of five pieces? Great value at $849! ;) Either way it looks good! :icon_cheers:

·
Registered
109 Posts
Yup, Just strut tower bar the rest im not really sure if I will be purchasing any untill I hear some reviews!

And I am not 100% satisfied with this strut tower brace its alright but I liked my NA one alot more haha.
"THE" IL brace to get for the NC is the big butterfly brace. that has the most impact on stiffness. i recently installed the x-brace, butterfly brace, and rear cross member brace and my car is soooo much more planted to the road. i'd like my next brace purchase to be a much better front engine brace, something like the kansei or autoexe.

·
Candy ass miata man
3,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #35

New stuff :)

Oem front lip (will be painted next week)
Racing beat race mid pipe
Racing beat tubular sway bar
Racing beat end links
TDR intake

While I had bumper off I took a few measurements for a special secret project that I have never seen done before so itll be risky but I think I am going to follow through with it. Dont ask me what it is either wont tell untill its done or if I decide not to do it :)

·
Registered
181 Posts
njaremka, i got the X brace after the stock flimsy piece got bent. i thought it offered a slight improvement. do you have pics of what the other two tie together?

21 - 40 of 182 Posts