Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks to our fine friends at...

and...

and especially...

Christmas has arrived early. :D :D :D :D :D

Willans 6-point harnesses for both driver and passenger

Hard Dog Hardcore Hardtop rollbar with custom-molded SFI padding and custom-sewed vinyl cover

And a MOMO Start seat for the driver, but I forgot photos because I'm a moron. :)

Thanks especially to Tom Barth at Bethania Garage who got me the custom harness setup (3" shoulder belts, 2" lap belts) at no additional cost from Willans. You rock, Tom! :)

I'll post some more pics when I get it all installed. Pulling the softtop, AC, power steering, cruise control, and ABS and adding the harnesses and rollbar so it should be one hell of a winter. :)

·
Esteemed Member
3,785 Posts
nice setup youll have there :D , Ive got a similiar setup except my harness isnt a camlock, planning on autocrossing much?

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
A little bit of autocrossing, but I'm more of an open-track guy. I like being able to run the car through 3rd and 4th gear for 15-20 minutes, rather than being forced to stop after the top of 2nd and 55 seconds. :)

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
argh... i wish i told hard dog to weld a harness bar for my roll bar.

nice.

·
Mufasa in Training
32,622 Posts
Did you say pulling the ABS? Are you serious? Boy are you in for it :shock:

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
Yeah, from what I understand It is almost impossible to completely get rid of the abs. If you do it you should take pics and do a writeup.

·
Registered
489 Posts
Those stacks of Bridgestone kart tires remind me of my garage, lol.

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yeah, from what I understand It is almost impossible to completely get rid of the abs. If you do it you should take pics and do a writeup.
I'm going to go as far as I can. My car was supposed to be equipped with it, but I have confirmed via test drives that it does not work. :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts