ClubRoadster.net banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
··
5,217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You don't own a miata?
First car was a '94 triple black base model but its pretty much dead. :cry2:
Got an NB1 but it simply didn't feel the same as an NA. Mom wanted a new car anyhow so she took up payments.
I'd fix my '94 but I'd have to change so much to make it right, make it mine. My ideal Miata is a red and tan like I linked to.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Overpriced. I picked up a 2 owner 95 Montego Blue with PEP for 3750 with all service records and maintenance done. It's tough to be patient but I'd wait. Plus you can always swap in a tan interior at a later date (exactly what I'm trying to do now).

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Springtime is basically here. Roadsters are going to be overpriced for the next few months. My guess is that you can probably get this for about $3,000 where you're at.

·
Murse Magnet
14,502 Posts
Unless you really like the 1.6 like I do i would go with a 1.8 with a torsen and be happy. I plan on going torsen some day and it would be a hell of a lot cheaper to buy it with the car.

·
··
5,217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
The more I've thought about lately the easier it seems I could do a dash and tan swap. With people stripping and tracking their cars, they're selling their interior prices like carpet and all. Guess I'll get it one piece at a time. (Johnny Cash anyone?)

·
Registered
343 Posts
The more I've thought about lately the easier it seems I could do a dash and tan swap. With people stripping and tracking their cars, they're selling their interior prices like carpet and all. Guess I'll get it one piece at a time. (Johnny Cash anyone?)
Word broseph!

What's the difference between the NA6 and NA8 dash that makes you want the NA6?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.