ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
I bought mine which was basically same condition with 135k miles for $1100 cheaper... Id say keep looking or see ifyou can talk them down

·
··
4,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You don't own a miata?
First car was a '94 triple black base model but its pretty much dead. :cry2:
Got an NB1 but it simply didn't feel the same as an NA. Mom wanted a new car anyhow so she took up payments.
I'd fix my '94 but I'd have to change so much to make it right, make it mine. My ideal Miata is a red and tan like I linked to.

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Dear lord i died laughing, not because of the craigs ad, but when i clicked on this the sponsor ad under your post was a huge sign that said 'dont do it' hah, theres your answer. The intranet has spoken.

·
Registered
210 Posts
jump on it you can talk him down some i would think

i paid $3400 for mine 96 montego blue with hard top 140xxx miles on car 50xxx on motor

but its what i wanted and looked for a year

·
Accepting donations.
3,366 Posts
My opinion: I wouldn't pay that for a 1.6 and 110k. If I am spending that much it will be a torsen 1.8 car.

·
Registered
2,887 Posts
Overpriced

·
Supporting Member
1,724 Posts
Overpriced 1.6 with no ht.

·
Registered
341 Posts
Overpriced. I picked up a 2 owner 95 Montego Blue with PEP for 3750 with all service records and maintenance done. It's tough to be patient but I'd wait. Plus you can always swap in a tan interior at a later date (exactly what I'm trying to do now).

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Springtime is basically here. Roadsters are going to be overpriced for the next few months. My guess is that you can probably get this for about $3,000 where you're at.

·
··
4,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Yeah yeah I ain't in the ideal financial position right now anyhow. New job and all. :cool: Seein' it with the right colors and its local got me curious I reckon.
'Preciate it.

·
Murse Magnet
7,822 Posts
Unless you really like the 1.6 like I do i would go with a 1.8 with a torsen and be happy. I plan on going torsen some day and it would be a hell of a lot cheaper to buy it with the car.

·
··
4,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
The more I've thought about lately the easier it seems I could do a dash and tan swap. With people stripping and tracking their cars, they're selling their interior prices like carpet and all. Guess I'll get it one piece at a time. (Johnny Cash anyone?)

·
Registered
341 Posts
The more I've thought about lately the easier it seems I could do a dash and tan swap. With people stripping and tracking their cars, they're selling their interior prices like carpet and all. Guess I'll get it one piece at a time. (Johnny Cash anyone?)
Word broseph!

What's the difference between the NA6 and NA8 dash that makes you want the NA6?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts