ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
8,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im sure some of you old school guys can relate, this was one of the movies that got me started into the Japanese Racing, and Modding of my car.

I was at Target today and look what i found, Jackie Chan's THUNDERBOLT, ..... man..... did that bring back memories, ahaha GTR32's Mitsu Evo's and GTOs, this flick had it all. I had to buy it as i still have the old crappy Windows98 Bootleg copy CDrom version, hahhaa

This was released back in 1995, but i think this was what paved the way for Fast & Furious movies. Anyhow, if anyone has not seen this, its still a great movie if you ask me, lots of Martial Arts, and Japanese Race cars, very cool. Its out on DVD at Target, so be on the look out.

Jackie Chan, if you are reading this, please make a Thunderbolt II, hehehe

PhatMiata 8)

·
Banned
8,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
cool, ill have to look for those ones, its kinda hard to get HK & JP flicks in Florida, aint no Asian Bookstores here, heck, there aint many Asian people either. :shock:

PhatMiata

·
ClubRoadster.net Founder
4,631 Posts
Phatmiata said:
cool, ill have to look for those ones, its kinda hard to get HK & JP flicks in Florida, aint no Asian Bookstores here, heck, there aint many Asian people either. :shock:

PhatMiata
Give me a list, Phatty.

I'm going to Atlanta at the end of the month and there are a bunch of Asian stores there.

·
Registered
484 Posts
that's my favorite all time classic.. mostly because i watched it when it came out... and when it came out on tape i watched in 11 times in 1 day... back to back... it was THAT good bad in the day... now that i have watched it again, it's not too bad but i pick up the bad scenes. BUT it's ALOT better then the initial D movie if anyone has seen that...

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts