THIS IS THE ONLY PLACE YOU CAN POST ITEMS FOR SALE!
!! ATTENTION COMMERCIAL ADVERTISERS !!
If you intend on advertising anything on this forum, whatsoever, you are required to first contact [email protected] . Additionaly, we do NOT allow BUSINESS NAMES as your screen name unless you are an Authorized Vendor. If you own a business, and want to run sales on this site via posting ads or group buy threads, will need to follow the rules. Any Shops, Stores, Distributors, Group Buys posted without being first authorized will see your account get terminated, and IP address banned.
These free ads are for the use of ClubRoadster.net Forum registered members who are private party individuals that meet classified access requirements. Ads by businesses are not allowed unless you are a current forum sponsor.
ClubRoadster Staff WILL delete your ads without warning if you cannot follow these simple rules.NEW RULE #1: WE UNDERSTAND THAT YOU NEED 30 POSTS TO USE THE CLASSIFIEDS. WE UNDERSTAND THAT THE TEMPTATION WILL BE THERE TO SPAM YOUR WAY TO 30 POSTS WITH 30 USELESS AND OFF TOPIC COMMENTS. THIS IS NOT OK. THE POINT OF THIS RULE IS NOT TO MAKE THE VALUED MEMBERS OF THIS BOARD HAVE TO SUFFER THROUGH YOUR LACK OF PLANNING AND RESULTING INANE POSTS. YOU WILL BE BANNED.
Repeat offenders WILL get banned.
Repeat offenders WILL get banned.
1. MIATA RELATED ITEMS ONLY. Dont try to sell your Sony Playstation or other non-Miata related stuff, take that stuff elsewhere. Items offered for trade must also be "Miata" related. This means you cannot offer to trade your Sony Playstation or other non-Miata related stuff for Miata stuff.
2. YOU MUST STATE A PRICE and have in your possession. Any "Make offer" or "feeler" threads will be deleted.
If you want to make a "feeler" thread, do so in the How much is my car/stuff worth? section. If it's a trade post please list a value of the parts you are trying to trade.
3. YOU MUST POST A PICTURE of each item (the actual item not a link to one like it), If no pics are posted, the thread will be deleted without warning or notification.
4. YOU MUST POST A LOCATION of the item and or Zip Code, and add your location City to your profile. This will let people know where the part is coming from, aid in shipping quotes and help with finding local buyers for large items that are difficult to ship.
5. NO COMMERCIAL SALES, only your personal items, No retail sales that are in competition with our sponsors! They pay to advertise here! If you wish to sell retail items you must become a site sponsor first, no exceptions! Non-sponsor posts advertising goods or services in here or in other parts of the forum via links, emails, PM's, or signatures will be deleted and get you banned!
6. NO THREAD CRAPPING ALLOWED, this is posting links to similar items of a lower price or in general saying an item isn’t worth what it’s listed as. If you don't like it then move on.
7. YOU MUST HAVE PRIVATE MESSAGING ENABLED, or a valid email link in the post or in your profile. People interested in purchasing must be able to contact you via PM or email.
8. E-BAY AUCTIONS ARE PERMITTED, (HOWEVER); you must be the seller and auctions cannot be for commercial product sales, and must be Miata related. Links to your own off-forum ads or ads likely to be of interest to members seen at Yahoo Auctions, eBay, Craigslist, Scoomer Auctions, Miata.net, MiataTurbo, etc. are welcomed as long as the ultimate seller is a private party, NO Commercial Business ads.
9. DO NOT POST YOUR ITEMS FOR SALE IN SOMEONE ELSE'S THREAD.
10. BUYERS MUST CONTACT SELLERS in the sellers thread that you want to buy the item & then PM the seller.
11. NO CLAIMING "DIBS" on an item unless you have contacted the seller, and the seller agrees in a replying post. All items will remain for sale until paid for and marked as "Sold" or "On-Hold" by the seller. Dibs are not accepted unless the seller has stated otherwise in the thread.
12. SELLERS MUST UPDATE SOLD ITEMS, within 24 hours when items are sold. Simply mark the item as "SOLD" in the thread.
13. CLASSIFIED ACCESS REQUIREMENTS, users must be registered users with a minimum of 30 valid posts. Spamming to get classified access is not permitted and may result in posts being deleted and bans being given.
14. One "bump" a day. We have lots of traffic and people search the classifieds. A war to keep your listing on the front page is not necessary, and will not be tolerated.
15. DO NOT DELETE SALE ADS PLEASE do not delete your sale ad when the item is sold. We like to leave the listing as it was originally for historical pricing information. Help us help each other when we are buying and selling by having the information out there to compare to.
By necessity, the overriding policy here is "caveat emptor" ("let the buyer beware"). Please do your research on fair pricing, compatibility with your application, and review the seller's comments/feedback/posts before committing to making a purchase. A word to the wise: use PayPal in case you need to use their arbitration service.
Ideally, we're all here to play nice, but unfortunately, just to keep us on our toes, human nature dictates that there are a few bad apples in every bunch.
These rules are designed to protect you as a buyer and seller on this site. While we don't want to take away the freedom on every thread and post within this forum, be advised that anything you buy or sell outside of the classifieds, that doesn't conform to these rules is at your own risk. Any violation of these rules can result in your thread being deleted, access to the classifieds section being removed, and/or being banned from this site.
ClubRoadster.net and the Forum management DO NOT take any responsibility for the accuracy of ads or the credibility of the buyers or sellers. Any buyer or seller that gets burned in a transaction should report the incident to the Admin, or Mod ASAP so they can take appropriate actions so no one else gets burned by that user.