ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Sponsor
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This part:

I will need your car for approximately 2 hours. Activities include removal of your factory rear finish panel, installation of the one pictured above, a bit of wire splicing, and some picture taking. Then you can decide if you want to keep the parts for a super discounted price, or revert to your original parts.

Clean, non-black, NA Miatas only. We'll pick a day between Dec. 7 - Dec. 31. Location will be in Walnut, CA.

Whoever is interested, chime in and post a current pic of your car.

·
RDR
4,252 Posts
i'd help you like i did the first time for you jeff LOL, but i gotta do some work on the car this week haha
since i didnt really get the first panel for discounted price you think you can ask KC if i can test fit the canard that mike has on his front bumper? (it isnt a universal 'flat' canard, it has some body to it) apparently it just happen to work with the curves of the bumper when i got a closer look of his car today.

·
Sponsor
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i'd help you like i did the first time for you jeff LOL, but i gotta do some work on the car this week haha
since i didnt really get the first panel for discounted price you think you can ask KC if i can test fit the canard that mike has on his front bumper? (it isnt a universal 'flat' canard, it has some body to it) apparently it just happen to work with the curves of the bumper when i got a closer look of his car today.
Don't worry, I'm busy this week too. Sometime in December would be fine.

About the APR pre-preg. carbon fiber canards version I, yes, I can pull one out for you to test fit on your particular bumper setup. I've already tested on an NA 90-97, NB 99-00, and NB 01-05 factory front bumpers, and they all fit fine. The curve of the canard is made so it will fit a lot of front bumpers. Even when there are small gaps, those are closed up once you secure the mounting hardware. I'll hook you up on the price. There is, however, an APR pre-preg. carbon fiber canard version II that will be released in the near future. It has the same base curve, but is lighter weight and is a 4 pc setup (2 per side) instead of the 2 pcs. of version I.

·
Sponsor
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'm willing to do this.
How much is this "super discountedp price?"
List Price is $379 + CA Sales Tax

The super discounted price is top secret, and will be disclosed to those who come for test fitting. What I can say is that anyone who walks away from this discount price is cuckoo.

I will need at least two (or more) cars for the photo shoot, different colored. White, blue, red, etc.

·
Registered
323 Posts

The super discounted price is top secret, and will be disclosed to those who come for test fitting. What I can say is that anyone who walks away from this discount price is cuckoo.

I will need at least two (or more) cars for the photo shoot, different colored. White, blue, red, etc.
I think I will do it. My NA is white. I hope the paint is good enough. /:

·
Registered
648 Posts

Pay for my travel?? :lol: I'd love to help but I'm way too far from you.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts