ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have for sale my 2001 Mazda Miata. I got it spring of 2007 when it had 15k miles on it. It now has 45k. I had a vision when I started the project and I feel it's been completed. I aimed for look that is not gaudy or over the top, but clean and subtle. I used quality parts from well known manufactures (no ebay crap) <br><br>
It's been given full synthetic oil chances every 3 months since I got it. It's been stored in my garage ever winter except for one and the winter that I didn't store it I washed it 3/4 times a week.
Selling it because I apparently need more room. I love this car and I'm really sad to let it go.

The good:
6sp MT with OEM Torsen LSD
Brand new tires and wheels (got them spring of 2011.. it doesn't even have 2000 miles on them)
Brand new battery (spring 2011)
Comes with Hardtop with defrost
Tein Flex full coilovers
5000k HID head lights (white!)
JR Front sway bar
JR Headers
Racing beat catback (a very nice sounding exhaust. Very quiet and not obnoxiously loud like most)
Roll bar
Some more little stuff

The bad:
-The soft top delete (No soft top)
-Some dings here and there
-Light scuffing along the passenger side door.. hard to tell unless you're looking for it<br>
-I was involved in a fender bender and hit my front bumper. I replace it with the racing beat one in the pictures. Nothing was damaged except for the passenger side headlight tabs are broken (still shoots straight that's why I haven't gotten around to replacing it.)

Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18 Show Content

·
Registered
436 Posts
Great looking NB! I hope that one day my car can look like yours!

Good luck with the sale!

-B

1 - 8 of 8 Posts