ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
CR.net Supporter
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
109k miles, very clean body, original wheels, still has front and rear lips... what's it worth? approx?

·
CR.net Supporter
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Oh, and it has A/C too

·
Mostly Harmless
1,540 Posts
Very nice offering! Are records of upkeep available with said car? Original shocks still around?
If these two things are on the level, I'd say anywhere from $4500-$7000 depending on the buyer. Big range, I know, but I'm sure you know how R-pkg cars can be: collectible to some, beater track rat to others, and just a cute base-model car with a spoiler and no power steering to yet another group.

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
You're in California where Miata's are a dime a dozen. Although you have an r-package, most cheapskates around here will probably give you about $4,000 to $5,000. Sell it in another state & you are looking at $5,000 to $7,000.

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
Very nice offering! Are records of upkeep available with said car? Original shocks still around?
If these two things are on the level, I'd say anywhere from $4500-$7000 depending on the buyer. Big range, I know, but I'm sure you know how R-pkg cars can be: collectible to some, beater track rat to others, and just a cute base-model car with a spoiler and no power steering to yet another group.
the latter was they type of seller I bought my R-package from

·
CR.net Supporter
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well, it's not mine.. it's been sitting in a driveway around the corner from my house for the last 6 months or so... one of the tires is going flat, and the rotors have a light coating of surface rust, indicating it hasn't moved in a while.. I put a note on the guys windshield to see if he was interested in selling it.. just curious what a reasonable range would be, if I were to try to flip it..

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Ah! That makes it different. Sounds like it might have some major mechanical issue. If it does (blown motor, tranny, etc.), offer about $2,500. Well, that's only if you plan on fixing it. If nothing is wrong with it, other than they just don't have a need for it & have left it there, offer about $3,500. Go higher if you need to. Most likely something is very wrong with it, though.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts