ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
4,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, not that old - but old Potato old....

My old gauge faces from Rspeed

My first photo shoot before Pitcrew

Final stage before pitcrew...I really miss this look

First gauge test fitting with Autometers

Joe's (Rspeed) old 94 Miata at MCA headquarters

Kyle - look familiar? Pitcrew exaust with about 100 miles on her

A trip through Sevierville, TN

Before IRTB's - S/C unit that was chromed at General Motors

Wow - I do miss this look - KG TSI's, R pkg skirt, Aizawa headlamp lid and CATZ foggies.

My old garage - now I am starting to miss those Panasports

Rare - very very rare...

The tater and Woody (Phinz ride) which is going through some transformations as we speak...

Norman Garrett at MCA HQ here in GA - they really hosted some great parties there - this picture actually is the reason I bought my Laguna. This is the MCA shop car...but sadly sold off when the MCA folded.

I may have some more somewhere...just got to get through the all :oops:

·
Supporting Member
12,259 Posts
Good memories. I think if you went back to a regular nose you'd immediately miss the Pit Crew conversion. It's fun to go back and forth. There is a charming simplicity and rightness to the original NA lines augmented with some regular old silver painted Panasport wheels.

·
Esteemed Member
2,930 Posts
man everytime I see those KG works tsi's... =P~ I may have to get those some day.

Are those ones painted black?

·
Registered
211 Posts
16 inch pannys? yum. i'd wear them if they weren't four thousand metric tonnes.

·
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND
5,096 Posts
What's up with the Photoshopped ground here?

·
4,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
It is simply the grass edge and yellow line that I removed from pavement for sample shots...it looked "too commercial" if that is the correct term.

Sonique: Phinz is doing an interior swap. Yum yum.

The KG TSI's are the Type III meshies. Not painted.

Dave: So you wanna take my PLitclew off my hands, ehe? #-o

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Sonique: Phinz is doing an interior swap. Yum yum.
She goes up on jack stands this weekend, probably. I have more to do than just the interior. New interior, new top (NB frame), brakes, may get the wheels refinished Iif I don't put them on the xB and get new ones), may paint the Ratsback airdams, gauge faces must change, needs a new clutch, paint the headlight intake lid, new (or none at all) rollbar, a *serious* paint repair session, complete cleaning of the engine compartment (with probable wiring cleanup, as well as ground repairs/cleanups) once the crappy remote oil filter is removed, new springs (and possibly a Koni rebuild), new steering wheel (maybe), and a few other things. It's going to be a serious winter project. Thank goodness I have the Q-car PRHT to drive on the pretty days this winter. =D>

·
3,542 Posts
LOL. I remember when my plan was to put on white stripes and call the car "Bizarro Woody" ;)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts