ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm sure some of you have figured out that I have been slowly clearing out my garage. Well here is some more tires I'm going to get rid of. Someone lucky will get them. I have 3 NT01s 205/50/15 New Never mounted sticker. $110 each I'm sure they won't last long at these prices. As you can see from the photos...I have tons and tons of wheels and tires.

I'm willing to ship but more then likely someone local (which I prefer) will pick them up.

email me at [email protected] for faster response

Attachments

·
Registered
265 Posts
I'm sure some of you have figured out that I have been slowly clearing out my garage. Well here is some more tires I'm going to get rid of. Someone lucky will get them. I have 3 NT01s 205/50/15 New Never mounted sticker. $125 each I'm sure they won't last long at these prices. As you can see from the photos...I have tons and tons of wheels and tires.

I'm willing to ship but more then likely someone local (which I prefer) will pick them up.

email me at [email protected] for faster response
thats a dope garage pic lol.

·
Registered
241 Posts
What other wheels do you have to sell?

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
What other wheels do you have to sell?
I just have the RPF1s but someone is coming tonight to pick them up. The rest of my wheels I think I'm going to keep to use up all those Rcomp and slicks I have. I have 1 more set of RPF1s with Kumho V710 slicks that I would sell but if nobody steps up for them I'll just keep them and keep the NT01s. I'll just get 1 more NT01 and use it at the next few track events. Only reason I'm getting rid of most of my 15X7 and 205/50/15 stuff is because I'm going with 225/45/15

1 - 13 of 13 Posts