ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
2,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Oh what a night, went to Club 330 for the first time in almost a year, saw my ex-girlfriemd, got slapped by my ex-girlfrimd while dancing with some broad, and saw a yellow roadster that I've seen a few times at KINOD, fun!

We should have a meet at the club sometime, some FINE ladies and they are DOWN!!

·
Finger lickin' good...
6,605 Posts
Oh what a night, went to Club 330 for the first time in almost a year, saw my ex-girlfriend, got slapped by my ex-girlfriend while dancing with some broad.....
Jealous much?!? :-s

Hangovers and work suck nutz! :evil:

·
RDR
4,252 Posts
Oh what a night, went to Club 330 for the first time in almost a year, saw my ex-girlfriemd, got slapped by my ex-girlfrimd while dancing with some broad, and saw a yellow roadster that I've seen a few times at KINOD, fun!

We should have a meet at the club sometime, some FINE ladies and they are DOWN!!
........its ok man, but who doesnt like to enjoy a good slapping around occasionally??

and the miata that would be...pana i think thats his name

·
Registered
489 Posts
Did she say "what did the five fingers say to the face" and then slap you? lol.

·
2,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
^LOL, the dude in the yellow miata HARDPARKED right in front of the club, werd.

Now that I remember more, we were eating at some Mexican joint down the street afterwards and he pulled into the drive-in so I walked up to say SUP.

And getting slapped was rather humorous, I actually only blocked half of it due to my drunken Ninja reflexes, but you can hear the crowd go, "Daaaaaayam!" like in the movie Friday,lol. I would never hit a woman back, so I just shrugged it off and continued dancing. Which pissed her off even more. Oh well.

·
Finger lickin' good...
6,605 Posts
^LOL, the dude in the yellow miata HARDPARKED right in front of the club, werd.

Now that I remember more, we were eating at some Mexican joint down the street afterwards and he pulled into the drive-in so I walked up to say SUP.

And getting slapped was rather humorous, I actually only blocked half of it due to my drunken Ninja reflexes, but you can hear the crowd go, "Daaaaaayam!" like in the movie Friday,lol. I would never hit a woman back, so I just shrugged it off and continued dancing. Which pissed her off even more. Oh well.
Like this?

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts