1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
8,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Banned
467 Posts
Thanks. Wish the person that started the thread would have just linked Rev9 if they sell all of this, especially since they are a site sponsor. I will give them a call though. Still, I am glad this thread was made eventhough I feel it's confusing.

·
Supporting Member
106 Posts
rev9 is wek sos IMO. always out of stock and over priced. unfortunately they seem to have a monopoly on eunos badged goods

·
brontosaurus
7,236 Posts
rev9 is wek sos IMO. always out of stock and over priced. unfortunately they seem to have a monopoly on eunos badged goods
Have you ever tried to buy Japanese car parts else where, or gone to the actual manufacturers sites and done a currency conversion yourself? Our dollar is worth **** lately and the JDM products are expensive to begin with. It's no fault of rev9, the parts are expensive and the yen is doing much better then the dollar currently.

·
This is a long user title
3,206 Posts
With current economy, Japan yen raising like crazy and people losing their jobs, no company would stock these parts. They are expensive to begin with, we need to make at least a small margin (trust me, it's very small), otherwise it's not worth selling it and even if we don't stock them, we usually ship them within a week or so. I don't know where you saw that we were out of stock as you can order them all from the website and they ship within 5-10 business days.

As for having the monopoly on the eunos badged goods, sorry, but all the parts you see on our website are the result of long researches and partnership with Japanese businesses and they trust us as we only sell originals and they are not afraid of being copied by us.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts