ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 4299 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,430 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Quite a few of us are into firearms, so this will be a thread to discuss new acquisitions, ask advice or otherwise generally shoot the **** (as it were) regarding firearms. I figure we've abused the hobby thread enough as it is. :lol:

Do NOT try to troll/flame/instigate in this thread. You will be shut down and multiple attempts will lead to a ban. If you don't like guns, don't come in the thread. Simple? Simple.

·
Banned
3,279 Posts
wow.. thats a lot of guns i just got an average Big 5 purchased mossberg 12 gauge, and recently got this 1872 Winchester .30-30 lever action just a couple months ago. (my mom is the big gun fanatic in my family, ill try to nab a picture of her **** soon)

·
A1, you're f*cking hot.
1,408 Posts
Holy sh*t, thats amazing, I could use a guy like you in my neighbourhood........
Last year I got arrested for owning a toy-gun that looked a bit too real.
Things are a bit different here in Europe.

·
I'm a little teapot
5,764 Posts
Is that a shotgun attachment? :eek:
Yeah, it was a homemade replica of a KAC masterkey. I now have a reason to own an AR :lol:
My dad knows Reed Knight of KAC. He's apparently a really tough guy to work with but damn does he make great stuff. And the Masterkey is also more than a little illegal unless you've got a class 3 license. Fucking ATF.
Things are a bit different here in Europe.
And by different you mean fascist. Only tyrants want to restrict the ability of the people they lead to own arms.

My collection:

Yeah ... made in West Germany. The gun's almost as old as I am.

I want an HK416 ... SOOOO bad.

·
Premium Member
3,992 Posts
I have more than what is pictured now, but I don't have updated photos. Not pictured: 12ga. Mossberg JIC, .22 LR Savage MKII bolt action.

In there is a Remington 870, Colt .45 Govt Model 1991 and a Sig Sauer Mosquitto

I would really like a semi-automatic rifle of some sort, but don't know what I want. Foo, your collection there is delightful. What do you have that is moderately priced but favorable out of your collection? I'm looking for suggestions.

·
Premium Member
3,992 Posts
Oh, snap. I spy a five-seven. I waaaant. But they are expensive to shoot. (and buy) I know you have a F&N rifle too. It was your avatar for like a week.

·
Mufasa in Training
32,350 Posts
Yay for 1911's! If I owned a gun, that'd be the first one I bought. Between nostalgia, history, the fact that .45ACP will stop most things that move, and the fact that--to put it simply--it just feels right when you hold it, there are several reasons I'd own one.

·
I'm a little teapot
5,764 Posts
Yay for 1911's! If I owned a gun, that'd be the first one I bought. Between nostalgia, history, the fact that .45ACP will stop most things that move, and the fact that--to put it simply--it just feels right when you hold it, there are several reasons I'd own one.
A friend of mine has a Springfield Loaded Full-sized 1911. That gun is really THE best Bang-For-You-Buck 1911 out there ...

·
Premium Member
3,992 Posts
1911 love. I will never sell that weapon. It is mine for life.

I'm completely open. Magazine fed is preferable, but it doesn't need to be an external detachable magazine. Budget is around $1000, but by the time I could afford it anything in that range right now might be more expensive.

·
I'm a little teapot
5,764 Posts
Honestly, If you're new to mag-fed weapons I'd recommend a baseline AR-15 or an AK-74 variant.

The 74 fires a 5.45x39 cart which is smaller than the AR, but the ammo is STUPID cheap. I mean like 1000 rounds for less than $200 cheap.

The AR is a more accurate platform, but it's also MUCH more expensive to shoot. both have piles of aftermarket goodies for them.

·
I <3 NY & Hate you
995 Posts
S&W .38 Snub Air weight

Keltec PF9 (9mm)

Ruger LCP (.380) Recently sold

Glock 26 (9mm) Recently sold

Picking up a Mossberg 590 for home defense soon, I don't want to debate the whole 870p vs 500/590 ( I use a 870p for work )

·
I <3 NY & Hate you
995 Posts

·
I <3 NY & Hate you
995 Posts
1 - 20 of 4299 Posts