ClubRoadster.net banner

4261 - 4280 of 4299 Posts

·
I will find you. And I will kill you.
3,028 Posts
There's only four people on the forum interested in guns are you surprised lol.

There are more than that. Just not everyone cares to post up what they have to make it easy for tracking.

On the subject of Glocks, I don't see what the fuss is about. Tried one a couple of times and not impressed. Whoever thought it was a good idea to square off the trigger was an idiot.

·
Registered
3,283 Posts
There are more than that. Just not everyone cares to post up what they have to make it easy for tracking.

On the subject of Glocks, I don't see what the fuss is about. Tried one a couple of times and not impressed. Whoever thought it was a good idea to square off the trigger was an idiot.
If there comes a time when they're combing through cr.net threads to find out what you have you've got bigger problems believe me

·
First Things First I'm The Realist
7,946 Posts
I had a glock but was too big to carry. Swapped to a shield and am much happier. Can confirm that .40 is more than needed but I like big things.

Now that I have a suitable rig for traveling to pits I really need to put some work in. Gotta find a deal on like 1,000 rounds for the AR and have some fun. Or burn through some of the bricks of .22 that have accumulated...

·
Too young to #swag
1,738 Posts
Kentucky Gun Co is having a sale on the Thompson Center Compass Rifles for $259 plus $50 rebate and free shipping. Have 6.5cm, 7mm, 30-06, and 204r. Pretty good deal for a rifle shooting 1"moa

·
Too young to #swag
1,738 Posts
Got my AR 9mm done last weekend and pretty happy where my Scorpion Evo is at now. Only have about 100 rounds through the AR and 250 through the Scorpion so they're both basically new :smile:

·
Too young to #swag
1,738 Posts
They look so tiny :)
Yeah, they're both pretty short. The scorpion with the brace falls at about 25" total and the ar9 has a 4.5" barrel and falls at about 22". So both really short :lol:

Have an RK Gun show this weekend and I'm looking to pick up a Beretta 92FS and/or a Sig P320 M17

·
Supporting Member #5522
3,190 Posts
I keep forgetting about this thread.

My newest project a Zastava M72 RPK Yugoslavia its just a parts kit. I will be using a childersguns receiver. I'm trying to find a used barrel.

IMAG1900 by jarrod vanwinkle, on Flickr
IMAG1903 by jarrod vanwinkle, on Flickr

My SKS and glock 22 at my little shooting range on my property.

IMAG1868 by jarrod vanwinkle, on Flickr

·
Too young to #swag
1,738 Posts
My old roomie used to have a 92FS that I got to shoot a few times. Dang, that thing was comfortable to hold. Felt pretty well-made, too.
I'm probably going to basic this summer and would like to get the expert marksman badge so I'd like to get as much practice in with the exact weapon used during basic as possible. I've shot one before and loved it, so it'd also just be a nice gun to have.

4261 - 4280 of 4299 Posts