ClubRoadster.net banner
81 - 100 of 126 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
so..... i bought 2 sets of stickers when i first saw this up and when they started at 15 dollars a set.

over a month later, and trying to contact forumwear multiple times I still have not seen my stickers.

what gives? I feel i got gipped off of 30 bux.
Hey there. You must have been the one that emailed us this evening. We are sorry but we never received any previous contacts from you.

As for your decals, they were shipped to you the day you ordered. We would love to ship you another set, but we would like you to confirm your address so that you receive them this time :)

Could you shoot me a PM with your address?

Thanks!

·
Registered
438 Posts
I've never had a problem with any vinyl, as long as it's good vinyl. Which they claim theirs to be "high performance" vinyl. So not only will you be swaggaliciously representin' this ragtag bunch of hooligans, it adds horsepower and reduces drag coefficient!

But in all seriousness if you're gonna spend the money on CR decals, worry that they show up, not that they stay on.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I've never had a problem with any vinyl, as long as it's good vinyl. Which they claim theirs to be "high performance" vinyl. So not only will you be swaggaliciously representin' this ragtag bunch of hooligans, it adds horsepower and reduces drag coefficient!

But in all seriousness if you're gonna spend the money on CR decals, worry that they show up, not that they stay on.
LOL, thanks for the info. Maybe I'll grab some project G stickers or something.

·
Registered
167 Posts
ive gotten mine. the first set I ordered took a re-sending i guess. But i ordered a few more sets recently and they arrived fairly quick to my mailbox. My fisrt set just might have been mixup but the decals are pretty nice quality

·
Registered
382 Posts
i got my decals months ago, they look good and im sure theyl hold up just fine. people in this thread need to stop being baby back bitches.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Its good quality stuff, personally i dont think its too much. I know some people that spend more in a day on cigarettes and chewing gum.

$10 for 2 stickers, idk. BUT!! $5 for shipping!!!!! thats insane. why not put them in an envelope and put a $0.46 stamp on it?

·
Rehabilitation Officer
8,110 Posts
Esp since a priority envelope is less then 3$
You must have really cheap shipping where you are! 0_0
I just went to the post office last week to mail my taxes. I had cost me $2.xxx to mail each envelope including purchase price of envelope and stamp. They quoted me $15 for priority and $30 for next day!

·
Registered
697 Posts
The small flat rate box for priority is 5 $ could prob put over a few hundred of the stickers in that box.

·
Registered
697 Posts
Your obviously lost. We are stating why is it 5 $ shipping for 2 thin pieces of vinyl. The rate is to high period. Considering the alternatives. I was just saying what you fit in a box that size.

·
Registered
167 Posts
well yes. truth be told the vinyls do arrive in a standard letter envelope with a postage stamp on it. (just recently ordered 6 some weeks back)

anyhow. for the quality of the vinyl and print its worth it. I can understand some peoples sentiments on the price but for me at least, the money i save from not partying, buying clothes and shoes and **** like when i was younger and primarily just working minus the occasional date with my wife makes me comfortable with the price.

my .02 cents. vinyls are definitely worth it

81 - 100 of 126 Posts