ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I've been reading the forums for about a month and finally decided to intro myself. I bought a 1991 one owner, 45k mile car about 6 weeks ago. Its already seen a bunch of changes with more on the way. So far I've: upgraded to 2001 Sport brakes with SS lines, R4S pads and ATE Super Blue Fluid, added Tein Super Street Suspension, FM Butterfly brace and Black Konig Heliums with Toyo T1R tires.

I'm waiting on my Fuji Racing IRTBs :twisted: and my Koyo rad and cooling fans. I'm also ordering a flywheel/clutch combo from Jimmy with my next paycheck and after that I'm gonna replace the exhaust system and figure out Megasquirt. This fall I'm planning on picking up another 1.6 for cheep and rebuilding it with 11 to 1 pistons and some mild cams and head work.

My first track day is this weekend with the local club (Peak to Peak Miata) and I can't wait!!!

·
CR.net Supporter
2,964 Posts
Welcome to the site and im loving the upgrades you've done and will be soon to come. I look forward to future updates.

How did you like that FM butterfly brace?

·
ClubRoadster.net Founder
4,631 Posts
Wow! Sounds like some great mods coming soon!

Please keep us updated on the IRTB project!

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
There was a signifigant difference, I'd say about 95% of those annoying little shimmys and chirps from the interior and 90% of cowl shake wewnt away. A friend of mine has a 92 without one and we rode in them back to back over the same crappy road and were both impressed with the difference.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Heres some pics.

As I bought the Miata.

As its sits now.

JDMAflac, did you add that NACA duct to your headlight door yourself? If so where'd you get it? I need to get one for my passanger side for the IRTBs but don't want to dish out 200 for a CF one and then whatever else to get it painted.[/img]

1 - 9 of 9 Posts