ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not many know me here on these forums, 'cause I just discovered it myself! But those that do from other forums, I'll have my MiataRoadster/OS Giken/ChaseCam/HiDefRacing.com '99 10AE Miata on display in the OS Giken booth @ the Japanese Classic Car Show http://www.japaneseclassiccarshow.com/index.htm this Sat., Oct. 3rd.

Please stop by and say "hi"!

Attachments

·
3,857 Posts
Hey Bill, good to see you here!

For the people that the are not very familiar with racing, Bill is one of the fastest drivers out there. This year he missed the first spot in the national championship just by bad luck...
His car is probably the fastest naturally aspirated miata in the US and definitely the lightest.

What I'm saying here is first hand experience and not speculations...I was co-driving Bill's car for almost a year and I only stopped co-driving because I wanted to race my own car. Bill is a good friend and a great do it all guy (driver,mechanic, R&D guys... just a team by himself). We are still using the same garage in Glendora to work on our cars and we have the same sponsor - Bill Wilner www.Miataroadster.com

I think with Bill and with Scott in our forum we really have some of the most knowledgeable people in miata auto-x racing.

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi Bill ,
good to see you out here.
you should run some track events sometime.
this is the fastest cone car in the nation (argueably)
Thanks for saying so.

I'd love to do track events, but I have no car for it. Maybe I'll get a kart someday and get my track fix that way!!

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
will you have free stuff and/or hot girls at the booth?
if so, I'll come say hi.
I have no idea! Not my booth, just the booth of one of my sponsors...but I'll pass on your suggestions!:D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts