ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
I have the sack you want to ride.
4,639 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you're a fan of R2-Limited on Facebook, you would have seen the teaser earlier today about the new product coming soon to my store. Custom, hand made keychains.

I'm still figuring out the logistics of how I'll offer these guys. I have a feeling I'll be shipping more of these than I do center cap badges. Therefore, they probably won't be as custom or one-off as the badges are. (Unless someone is willing to pay what it's worth!)

I'll likely have 4 or 5 "regular" designs that are always in stock and occasional "special editions" that are only available in small numbers for limited times.

Stay tuned to my Facebook page and my blog for the announcement of all the details.

In case you're wondering, the prototype pictured below is going to Stoly. He ordered the matching center cap badges for Flipper and I'll be sliding it across the bar to him tomorrow night. Can't wait!

·
Motorboat Captain
9,990 Posts
Can't wait.

Will you be able to do custom color schemes? Like the one for Stoly but in black and silver, red and black, etc...

·
4,639 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Can't wait.

Will you be able to do custom color schemes? Like the one for Stoly but in black and silver, red and black, etc...
Not sure how I'm going to work this, just yet. I'll always do custom stuff as long as people want to pay for it. However, the amount of work that goes into making a keychain is the same amount of work (roughly) as goes into making a full set of center cap badges. And those are already value priced for the work that goes into them. I doubt anyone will want to pay $55 for a keychain. (I wouldn't.)

So...I think I'm going to stick to more mass-produced keychains that are just regular products in my online store. But I'm not 100% sure yet.

Whoa. I'm speechless... Looks awesome, as always, my friend.
Looking forward to tomorrow night!

·
Supporting Member
280 Posts
I NOT WANT BUT I NEED 1!!!!

·
brontosaurus
7,236 Posts
Looking good, as usual.

Man, you should hook up with garage star, or another site vendor that makes shift knobs, and offer custom emblem shift knobs. Matching center caps, key chain, shift knob, and horn button. Sexy time.

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
Looking good, as usual.

Man, you should hook up with garage star, or another site vendor that makes shift knobs, and offer custom emblem shift knobs. Matching center caps, key chain, shift knob, and horn button. Sexy time.
ffuuuuckkkkk. idea of the year.

on another note, if you do the old mazda logo that everyone wants on their horn buttons, i will buy one as long as its not like 25 bucks!

edit: any way you can do that chrome in CF overlay or real cf? ill love you forever.

·
Old Threads > New Threads
5,273 Posts
Looking forward to tomorrow night!
Thanks again! Had a great time hanging out and look forward to seeing some of the new ideas come to fruition.

Quality, looks, and feel are all top notch. There should be zero hesitation to order with confidence. Can't wait to get home so I can get the center caps mounted on my Chaps!

·
4,639 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
More teasing. Sorry about that.

• Available very soon!
• Will launch with 4 styles
- Eunos: Blue
- Eunos: Black
- Mazda: Vintage
- Mazda: Modern (not pictured)
• Regular price will be $19.96 shipped
•There will be an introductory discounted price - to be announced
• I will keep regular stock of these. However, there's bound to be a bit of a glut on them at first so there may be a slight lead-time on the introductory batch.

Should have the official kickoff this weekend.

The vintage Mazda version has chrome details on the top and bottom with the "Mazda" in white. It kinda looks all one color in the above photo.

·
4,639 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Definitely in for the vintage Mazda logo. Any chance of the vintage M logo?
Maybe. These things are pretty small and working with very fine details in layered, cut vinyl is tricky.

I will probably do some limited production runs of "special edition" designs that are particularly time consuming to create. This may be one of them.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 28 Posts