ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi guys,

for my birhday my gf has booked us a holiday to florida in september, any recomendations ? any you guys live there and decent roadster stores so i can pick up some bits i cant get over here... wonder if a BRS wide body will fit in my hand luggage?

Dude

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hotel is in orlando for dinsey land which isnt really my cup of tea so i plan on renting a car and blasting around

·
ClubRoadster.net Founder
4,631 Posts
Hey dude,

I'm about 45 minutes west of Orlando.

Perhaps we could meet up and I could drive you around in my car?

Phatmiata (Randy) is nearby too. Perhaps we could all go for a beer?

Keep me updated on PM as top when you're coming, etc.

Fuji Racing (IRTBs) is also nearby in Clermont. It's about 25-30 minutes outside of Orlando.

·
Registered
339 Posts
hotel is in orlando for dinsey land which isnt really my cup of tea so i plan on renting a car and blasting around
ahem, its Disney World :wink: and its really not as bad as you might think.

There are tons of things to do in Orlando, its pretty much a town built up as a giant tourist trap and a damn good one at that haha

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
that'd be awesome timallen!! hmm throttle bodies mmm they will fit in my hand bag....

·
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND
5,096 Posts
Everyone forgets I live in Orlando.

:(

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
awww

·
Registered
100 Posts
hahahahha, everyone hates pluto. ;)

and yes, I live around here, well, I live smack dab in the middle of orlando. Let me know when it's getting close to time, I'll give you my number, and we can make some plans. I've offhandedly formed a miata brigade, with some guys who aren't on here. You get your choice of boosted beauties. Keep me updated :)

·
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND
5,096 Posts
You guys' insolence is disappointing.

:(

***Edited for bad language.

·
ClubRoadster.net Founder
4,631 Posts
C'mon guys...lay off ultimateforce.

·
Banned
8,938 Posts
I live right off exit 10 on I-4, about 30-45 mins Southwest of Orlando, but yeah, i could co for a run to Fuji Racing, let Tim or Myself know the dates you will be available, and maybe we can get the local Tampa Bay Miata Club to visit Fuji Racing, then you could see a bunch of Miatas!! (^_^)

·
ClubRoadster.net Founder
4,631 Posts
And the Orlando club too, Randy!

·
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND
5,096 Posts
Orlando Roadster is kinda floudering, but the new site layout will be up this weekend and I am going to start pushing it again.

·
Banned
8,938 Posts
And the Orlando club too, Randy!
(poke in the belly) what Orlando Club? :twisted: I've tryed to meet them half way in Lakeland at the Hooters, we had 12 cars, they had ........... one #-o

Im hopeing Ultimateforce can rally up a NEW club of Miatas in that area though. :shock:

PhatMiata

1 - 20 of 48 Posts