ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Supporting Member
12,259 Posts
Unfortunately even at the largest ("original") image size the text is too small to read and the pics are mere thumbnails. It's good for a quick look but I don't think it's reference quality.

·
Esteemed Member
1,794 Posts
not to mention the M2 Incorporated oil cap !!!
So basically there's no such thing as a "M2 Incorporated oil cap", just an accessory oil cap M2 picked out of the options catalogue. My cous had one on his cheapie Roadster. It went in the bin as the rubber seal had perished.....

You missed the "M2-1002" wndow winders.....

·
Registered
2,697 Posts

·
Supporting Member
12,259 Posts
Nobody got pwned. Nobody is a showfag (don't ever make me have to say that word again). Name calling is not cool. Why must I remind everybody to play nice? Don't talk **** just because you don't like something. Go play somewhere else if that's how you're going to act.

·
CR.net Supporter
287 Posts
Over the years I have been able to get a few items that are in that catalog.

The console storage box converts the standard ashtray to very useable space. Racing Beat used to sell these for $85. :shock:

The behind the seat bag EUNOS 5310 was sold by a company up in Tacoma (I think) back in the early 90's.

Shifter trim ring was picked up for me in Okinawa by a Marine buddy. 8)

·
Supporting Member
1,670 Posts
Nice stuff. I wouldn't mind the speaker plates in my car.
Freedom, just edit/delete the posts that are pointless and childish. I do it all the time on the forum I mod on. Makes everything luck much more "civilized."

·
Supporting Member
2,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
What are the things at the bottom of page 8 (to the left of the pedal set)? They look like some sort of storage container...
Those are knee-pads. They are for the driver to brace his knees against during cornering.

Click on my garage.. I have the left side one (the one that has a storage bin).... It's easily the rarest part on my entire car ;);)

·
Esteemed Member
1,794 Posts
What are the things at the bottom of page 8 (to the left of the pedal set)? They look like some sort of storage container...
Those are knee-pads. They are for the driver to brace his knees against during cornering.

Click on my garage.. I have the left side one (the one that has a storage bin).... It's easily the rarest part on my entire car ;);)
And I have the speaker grill brace.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts