ClubRoadster.net banner

Computers sound isnt working:/

2K views 49 replies 11 participants last post by  ChrisJuliano 
#1 · (Edited)
So it was working last night, got on today logged in and sound wouldnt work. It dosnt even work if I plug in speakers. My mutes not on and my sounds up on a t400 levao or some **** (moms computer).

Any help?

#8 ·
First thing i would do, before you try these other recommendations (this is a car forum, so it is okay) try to make sure that the audio device is set to speakers. i am assuming you have a windows OS, you can tdo that by right clicking on the volume icon, and selecting playback devices, it might be set to something like digital audio device or something, this will happen if you connected an HDMI cable or anything else with audio recently. if that doesn't work, try to make sure the Headphone jack isn;t broken, if it is, clean it out.

you're welcome!

#17 ·
Download avira antivirus, install it, and do a scan. (detects and removes most destructive viruses/Trojans)
Then download Spybot-Search&Destroy, install it, and do a scan. (removes most spywares [from banner ads])

If it doesn't detect any viruses/spybots, then the only thing left is to uninstall the audio drivers and reinstall them.
If that doesn't help, then I'm at a complete loss.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.